51

Skylar and I are walking home. Im going to her house since I needed to give her mom something from my mom.  "Y/n?" Sky called me. "Yeah?" I said. "Are you ok? With you know the kiss." She asked. "Oh um yeah. It's ok." I said. "Um... did you like it? I mean was it bad?" She asked nervously. I shrugged. "I don't know. I kinda froze. It caught me off guard." I told her. "Want to try again? You know just to see if I need um improvement." She said and looked down.

This is my chance to get more information for Dinah and Normani. Project 'what the hell does Skylar think of me' is a go. "Uh sure. But we should get home before your mom freaks out." I said. She nodded and we continued to her house. When we got to her house her mom was just parking. "Here you go Mrs Kristen." I handed her the envelope. "Thank you sweetheart. How are you?" She asked. "Good. A little tired but I'm ok." I told her as we headed in. "Good. You girls go do your homework and I'll cook some lunch." She told us. We nodded and went upstairs.

Me: she asked me to kiss her to see if she needs improvement. Let's be real here. That's not what she really wants to know!!😱

Dinah: ask her on a date😆

Normani: she definitely likes you. 😍Ask her out.

Me: really?

Normani: I promise boo

Dinah: if she rejects you I'll buy you a jug of ice cream 🍨🍦

Me: ok. I got to go👌🏾

"Are you sure you're ok with this? You don't have to kiss me." Sky asked. "I'm totally ok with it if your ok with it." I said. "I'm ok with it." She said. "So... how do you want to do this?" I asked nervously. She giggled at my nervousness. Then Sky just went for it and kissed me.

BEST!!

KISS!!!

EVER!!!!

Skylar's lips are so soft and taste like strawberries. And my heart. OH GOD MY HEART!!! What happened to my heart? I think it stopped beating. Ok I'm really overthinking this. It's just a kiss. My first kiss. That's with Skylar. After a few more seconds she pulled away. The both of us blushing hard. "So..." she trailed off. "It-it was amazing." I said. "You are an amazing kisser as well." She said.

"Oh my gosh!!" She suddenly said and gasped. "What's wrong?" I asked. "That was your first kiss and I just took it. I'm so sorry Y/n. I wasn't thinking. I shouldn't have did that." She rambled. But I ignored it. "Will you go on a date with me?" I asked. I don't know where this confidence came from. "What?" She asked with wide eyes. "Will you go on a date with me? Of course you don't have to." I asked again. My confidence was slowly fading until she started smiling. "Of course I will."

A/n~ peanut butter or jelly?

~Paradise

Edited