41

"This is my twin brother, Andrew." Amber introduced me to her brother. He gave me a shy wave and looked down. "He's kinda shy. But he'll get used to you the more you hang out with him." Amber said. "There's no need to be shy around me. Just be yourself. I won't judge you." I said and smiled. "Thanks. What happened to your face?" He asked quietly. "Oh I got jumped. Surprised y'all don't know." I said chuckling. "We don't keep up with drama. The less negativity the better." Amber said. Her brother agreed with her.

"Well Skylar and I are planning on going to the beach today. You two can come if you'd like." I offered. "Sure. I'll just call our dad and see if that's ok." She said. "I'll come to." Andrew mumbled. "Great. We can even go out to eat as well." I told him as his sister talked on the phone. "He says we can go. He'll drop us off at your house after we get ready." She said. Amber shoved her phone in her pocket. "Cool. I'll send you my address. Come whenever. I'll make sure I tell Katy you are coming over too." I said.

"Whose Katy? Your aunt?" Amber asked. "No. She's my nanny. She watches me when my parents are gone." I told her. She nodded. Before anyone else could say anything kids started running  outside. They must be excited to go home. Damn. "Fight! There's a fight outside!" A guy yelled. "Who's fighting?" I asked. "Skylar and Issac." He said. I ran outside with Amber and Andrew in tow. Not because I don't want her to get hurt. Cause I don't. But it's definitely not because I like her. Cause I definitely don't like her. She my friend. My best friend. I can't like her like that.

When we got outside I could see from the top of the stairs Skylar was arguing with her boyfriend. "Why did you hurt her!?" Sky yelled at him. "Hurt who?" He asked. "Y/n!" She said. "Why does it matter? She probably deserved it." He said. Before I knew it her foot came up and kicked him in the side. Hard. "I didn't touch!" He yelled and held his side. "She would never lie to me about something like this!" Sky said. Then all hell broke loss. Skylar kneed him in the balls. All boys including me cringed hard. Everyone oohed. When he fell to the ground she grabbed his face and kneed it. Blood was flowing out his nose.

He tried getting away but she just grabbed him by his ankles and pulled him back. Straddled him and started throwing punches. How is she so strong. It's like hulk is possessing her. "Your not going to stop her?" Amber asked. "No. I'm kinda enjoying this." I said giggling. "But she might kill him." Andrew mumbled. "Fine... I'll try- never mind she's finished." I said as she got off of him and calmly walked up the stairs. "Ready to go home?" Sky asked and held out her hand. "I'm scared to touch your hand." I said.

"What? Why?" She said with a pout. "Was you not here when you beat the living day lights out of your boyfriend?" I asked. "Ex boyfriend. He deserved it. Nobody puts their hands on you except me." She said. "Sounds fair. Let's go. By the way this is Amber's twin brother. They're going to the beach with us." I said. We all talk for a few more minutes before leaving.

A/n~ Hold up! Wait a minute... <finish that.

~Paradise

Edited