16

Y/n's POV

I was eating my cereal nana made me. It was lucky charms. I like lucky charms. It has cool candy in it. "Nana look at this candy." I held up the one that looked like a rainbow for her to see. "I see. That's a marshmallow." She told me. "A 'arshsmellow." I repeated. She laughed and nodded. "Yes baby. A marshmallow." She said. I finished the rest of my cereal and asked for another bowl. After I finished that bowl I got down. I grabbed my bowl and put it in the sink. I had to stand on my tippy toes.

"All finished?" She asked. "'es ma'am. I go play with daddy." I ran out the kitchen and to the living room. Mommy and daddy were in there watching tv. "Hey nugget." Mommy said. "Hey mommy." I said. I climbed onto the couch and climbed onto daddy's neck. He turned his head to look at me. "What are you doing?" He asked. I popped his forehead making mommy giggle. "Turn 'round. I do hair." I scolded him.

"How you gone tell me what to do? I'm the adult." He asked. "'Ou gone get a whooping. 'Ou want a whooping?" I asked. "She will whoop you. She whooped Normani for stealing her girlfriend." Mommy told him. "What girlfriend? Why am I just now knowing this?" He asked. "No matter. I break up 'ause she cheat with side chick." I said making them laugh. "How the fuck you even know what a side chick is?" He asked. "Dinah." I said and forced him to turn his head.

I started playing in his hair. Twisting and pulling it. "Does that hurt babe?" Mommy asked him. "What? No I'm straight." He said. "You sure. You look to be in pain." She said. I yanked his hair so it can be nice and tight. "Oh fuck! Ok we're done with the hair." He said and took me off his shoulders. I giggled and ran off to play with my toys. "I think she pulled my damn brain out." I heard him said. "'Ou was bleeding." I said. "Wait really?" He said and had mommy check his head. "No. I just playing." I covered my mouth and giggled.

"You got jokes huh?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Yeah. Just wike 'our 'airline is a joke." I said making all the adults in the room laugh. "Damn Ty. Your own daughter throwing shots at you." Tete Angel said as she walked into the room. "Tete!" I yelled. I ran and hugged her. "Hey Tete baby." She said. "'Ou play with me?" I asked with a pout. "Let's do it."

~Paradise

Edited