4

"Is this a joke?" Ally asked. "No. We really adopted a child." I told her. "Why tho? You don't have time to take care of a child." Normani said. "I had to. I felt this connection with her. She's been through so much. I just had to. I can't explain it." I told them. "That may be true Lauren. But you're all over the place. Do you really think it's a good idea to travel and take care of a kid?" Normani asked. "Listen I know it's going to be tough with kid but I want to do this. Not for me but for her. I'm going to do everything I can to give her the best life possible." I said. "Alright. You seem to have your mind made up. What about you Ty?" Ally asked.

"At first I wasn't ok with it. But just spending a small time with her changed my mind. I mean she was fucking raped by some bastard. No kid should go through that. I wouldn't want Jailynn to go through that. I had to get her." Ty said. I walked over and sat beside him. "She was raped?" Ally asked. All the girls eyes were wide. "Yeah. But we got the guy arrested." I told them. "Ok well I have a question." Dinah said.

"Yes DJ." I pointed to the girl. "Can I be her godmother?" She asked. "No I want to be the godmother." Normani said. "Now now girls. We all know the oldest is the godmother." Ally said. They started arguing about who would make the best godmother. "Girls! Why don't we let Y/n choose?" I suggested. "Ok let's do it." They said. "Y/n who do you want to be your godmother?" I asked my new daughter. Y/n shrugged. Dinah came and sat in front of us on her knees.

"Hey Y/n. If you pick me to be your godmother I'll buy you lots of toys." Dinah said. "If you pick me I'll buy candy and take you to the park." Ally said. Y/n shook her head making them pout. "Step aside ladies. Let me show you how it's done." Normani said and pushes Dinah over on the floor. Then she squatted in front of Y/n. "I'll buy you lots and lots of food." Mani said. "Food?" Y/n asked. "Yes I'll buy you food if you let me be your godmother." Mani said. "You godmother." Y/n said making Ally and Dinah groan.

"And that's how it's done." Mani said. She got up and went back to her seat. "Can I be your favorite auntie then?" Dinah asked. "No." Y/n said making her pout even more.

~Paradise

Edited