123

You know usually on holidays I find myself enjoying family, friends, and the food. But no... I've been up cooking because my abuela said I was old enough to help now. Then my Nana, dads mom, said I needed to spend quality with them. Apparently they've come to to the conclusion that I was trying to get rid of them. Of course they were joking but they'd never admit it tho. But in all honesty I totally fine with helping. I missed them. Plus I'll get a chance to rest before everyone gets here. Also my friends and Amber came to help a few minutes ago.

"Pop a titty out and let me cut it." Tiffany said making everyone laugh. "Why- Mami get her." I said. "Sorry my hands are full. Plus she has a girlfriend." She told me. "I can't help you. It's not my fault she choose you as her human dildo." Kayla said. "Her what?" Nana asked. I blushed and shook my head. "I can see where you'd think that." My eyes widened. "Abuelita!" I exclaimed. "Why is everyone attacking me today?" I asked. "Cause it's fun." Amber said. "Alright you guys go get cleaned an rest before the party starts." I nodded and was about to leave but my nana stopped me. "Did you tell her who was coming?" Nana asked. "Who coming?" I asked. Mom smiled nervously. "Oh um Skylar and her family is coming to the party."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe are you sure I have to go down there?" I asked Amber. "Yes you do. Your mom wants you to come down anyways." I groaned as she pulled me off the bed. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my lips. "Besides Skylar isn't here yet. But some of your aunts and sisters are so come on." She said. "Fine lets go."  When we got downstairs I was meet with someone jumping on my back. "What the heck." I said. "Hi sissy!" Dinah said and gave me the wettest kiss on my check she could. "Ew! Dinah that's gross." 

"Well you deserved it for leaving me alone with Camila." She joked. "You love me." Camila told her and hugged me. "Hey aunt Mani and Ally." I hugged the two. "Hey. How's college?" Ally asked. "It's great." I said. "Good. Now you go say hey to your cousins." I nodded and went to the game room. They always go there. "Kennedy Hamilton. Is that my little cousin?" I asked. She stood up and twirled around. "Live in the flesh baby." She strutted her way over to me and hugged me. Kennedy Nichole Hernandez Hamilton. Otherwise known as Normani and Ally's daughter. She's sixteen.

"Antonio! Boy you know you heard me come in." I said and shoved him over. Antonio Enrique Cabello Estrabao Hansen. Big ass name. But this is my thirteen year old cousin who thinks he's so big and bad just because he started getting taller. "So... I'm trying to play a game." He said and look back at his boys. "Just because you figured out what that hand of your can do doesn't mean your a big boy now." Kennedy said making me laugh. He smacked his teeth and pushed her. "Bro shut up." He said through gritted teeth. "It feels nice doesn't it?" I asked him. "I'm outta here. Mama!" I high five Kennedy as we laugh harder.

A/n~ I wonder what'll happen when Skylar arrives. Any thoughts? Also Normally and Caminah kids are adopted.

Kennedy

Antonio

Antonio

~Paradise

~Paradise