135

"What's up dude!" Andrew said as he walked into my office. "Nothing much. Just getting some work done for this game." I said not looking away from the screen. "Oh when can I play it?" He asked plopping down on my couch. "Once it's ready you can test play it for me." I said. "Um... excuse you. I'm trying to work here." Amber said to her brother. She pushed his feet off her and stood up. "Ok I'm done." She said and placed her illustration beside me. "That's amazing babe." I said making her blush. "Thank you. Now it's time to go. We are supposed to be meeting up with Skylar." She told me.

"Oh right. Let me go get changed real quick." I told her. "You trying to impress her now?" She asked annoyed. "Babe I'm in my underwear. I'm pretty sure you don't want her to see me in my underwear." I said with a chuckle. "Ugh I'm sorry. I'm on my period and I'm just annoyed. Plus I don't like her." She said. "I know. But there's nothing you have to worry about. I only see her as a friend." I said. "I know. Go get dressed so we can leave."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey I'm glad you guys could make it." Skylar said when we got to the table she was at. "Hey Skylar." I greeted her. "Oh this is my friend Brandon." She introduced the curly haired boy. "Sup." He said and shook my hand. "Have you guys ordered yet??" I asked and they shook their heads. "We were waiting for you two." Skylar said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait so that scar is from a snake?" Brandon asked me as they looked at my arm. "How'd that happen?" Skylar asked. "Ok one day Dinah and I were hanging out. We were trying to figure out what to do. So we went to this animal place. She dared me to let a snake bite my arm so I did. It was painful but cool at the same time." I said. "Dude is never do that. I hate snakes." Brandon said. "Look here's the video." I said and placed my phone in the table for them to see.

As they were watching it I looked at Amber who was playing with my fingers while scrolling through Instagram. "You ok?" I asked. "Yeah just bored." She said. "Well you haven't tried talking to them." I said and she rolled her eyes. "I know. I'm just not in the mood of talking." She told me and laid her head on my shoulder. "You want to leave?" I asked. "Yes but you can continue talking. I can wait." I nodded and kissed her head. After an hour later we left and went back home. Except I stayed at Ambers apartment. "Can you give me a massage?" She asked and poked out her bottom lip. I let out a small laugh and nodded. "Sure princess. Let's go to your room."

A/n~ the there's going to be 14 people at our house for Christmas. 6 of them are kids. But this will be the first Christmas that I know of that all my aunts and uncle will be here with their kids. I haven't seen my uncle since I was a kid so I'm kinda excited but it'll probably be awkward.

Also my sister and I need to clean our room cause three of our cousins are sleeping in our room. But we've been putting it off since the beginning of this month. They'll be here this weekend and we made no effort to clean at all.

~Paradise