151

"So I'm actually pregnant." Amber said as she looked in the mirror. Her shirt Has off as she rubbed her stomach. Her stomach still flat considering she was only a week in. But it was cool to see. Made me even more excited knowing that our child is growing in there. So I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture of her. "Really babe?" She asked and giggled. "Memories." I said and shook my phone. She giggled and sat next to me. "Where's your camera?" She asked. "In the closet." I got up and opened the closet door.

Looking through the top shelf till I found it. Then I walked back and handed it to her. "Why'd you need it?" I ask. She smirked and took off her bra. Throwing it in my face before going back to the mirror. "Cause we're going to be like those Instagram girls who document their pregnancy." Amber said. I laughed and laid back on the bed. "I better not see a nipple either." I joked. "And if you do it'll only be for your eyes. Maybe even a little more afterwards." She winked at me and started posing in the mirror. "And that's exactly how you got pregnant."

"We got to tell someone. I dying to." I said. Once she finished her mini photo shoot she crawled on my lap and looked down at me. "Ok you can pick one person to tell. After that we'll tell our parents. Then everyone else can know." She said. "Sounds good. I want to tell Dinah first." I said already knowing who I wanted to know first. "How'd I know you'd pick her." She said and traced patterns into my stomach. "I mean why not? I was her first choice to tell when they started the process of adopting Antonio. That's my sister. Not by blood but she is."

Amber awed and pinched my cheek. But the only thing that caught my attention was her bare chest. Amber flicked my forehead. "Ow!" I said and rubbed my forehead. "Stop being a perv." She said. "Well it's right in my faces. What did you expect?" Amber tried to hide her smile but failed. "Ugh I hate you." She said. "No you don't." I mumbled before pulling her down into a kiss.

~Paradise