78

"And tell me why you don't like Tony again?" Skylar asked me as she sat beside me on my bed. "Because he flirts way to much. I swear I'm going to punch." I said. "Oh don't do that. He means well. He just has a small crush." She said. "Ain't nothing about that small. He hugged me." I told her. "Relax. Just ignore him." She told me before straddling my lap. "I've tried and the little cockroach won't go away." I said and crossed my arm. "Whatever. Now give me kisses."

I placed my lips on hers but before we could even kiss the door flew open. "Off the lap. Keep the door open and no fucking." Mom said and pointed a finger at us. Skylar jumped off of me. "Alright mom." I said and cleared my throat. She nodded before leaving once Nicholas started crying. He's my little brother. He's three. Mom and dad decided it was time to have another child. So they did.

"Besides we made love multiple times before." I whispered making Sky giggle. "Shut up. You know moms got super hearing." She told me. "That's true. But we should get going. I got to work and you got to babysit Joseph tonight." I said. "Awwww... why can't you just take off and come babysit with me?" Sky asked I changed in to my uniform. I worked at the movie theater. "I got to make money some kind of way. My parents aren't just going to hand it over to me whenever I ask. Plus I kinda like making my own money." I told her. Skylar pouted and crossed her arms.

"Meany." She said. I walked over and kissed her cheek. "I'll make it up to you." I said. "Promise?" She asked with a pout. "I promise." I said and pecked her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how are you and Skylar?" Caitlin asked. I work with her. She's goes to our school but I didn't know that till now. She's a pretty nice girl. "We're good. I was actually with her before I came to work." I told her as a customer came up. "Hello! What snack would you like?" I asked with a smile. After getting their snacks and money I turned back to Caitlin. "How about you come hangout with my friends and I at school? Outside of school too." I asked her. "I'd like that. Thanks." She said. "No problem."

A/n~ even tho I hade ideas of my own and from you girls/guys, I kinda had writers block.

Bet y'all didn't expect Nicholas. I didn't either.

Would've updated yesterday but our internet wasn't working but we got it fixed this morning.

~Paradise

Edited