48

We were all in the van now. Mom, my aunts, and sister Dinah. Even Camila was here. They were all down here because of that video going around. I think Dinah was the most upset about it. She was ready to go to jail. "Alrighty folks. Who's ready for the best girls day ever?" Mom asked excitedly as she drive to wherever she was taking us. "Is your mom ok?" Normani asked from the back seat. "I-i don't know. She just woke up extremely happy and said I didn't have to go to school. I still think this is a joke or I'm dreaming." I explained.

"So what I had planned is we get our nails done, get a full body massage, ooooohhhh and go SHOOPPPPPINGGG!!" Mom said. "Wow... Lo I think you've lost it." Dinah said. "Oh don't be silly you goofball. Today is going to be amaze balls." She said. She reached back and patted Dinah's knee since we were in the middle seat. Normani snorted. "I know she didn't just say amaze balls." She mumbled and quietly laughed with Ally.

"I don't have to paint my nails do I?" I asked. "No you don't have too." I nodded and sat back enjoying the ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So we all decided to get the massages first. We got this whole building to ourselves since my mom rented it out. Anyways we all got naked and into robs. I was in a separate room when I changed tho. Cause let's be honest... one titty and I'm done for. Except my mom and Dinah. Ew! "Y/n you're bout the same height as Dinah. You're one tall thirteen year old." Camila said. "I know. I get it from my parents." I said.

Soon we were all lead to a room. It was big enough to fit all six of us in it. Three tables on each side. "If you all would please remove your robs and lay on the tables?" The lady kindly asked. "Again. I got to get naked again? In front of you all?" I asked with wide eyes. "Yes Y/n." Mom said. She was already laid on the table. The lady put a towel over her lower body. Thank god. "Scared?" Dinah teased. "No... but don't look at me until I'm laying down." I said "It's not like we haven't seen you naked before. Except Camila." Ally said as they all looked the opposite way. "Ok I'm done. Y'all can look now." I said. The lady came over and put a towel around me as well. "Pussy." Dinah said to me. "I mean-" I started to make a joke but mom stopped me. "Don't even think about finishing that sentence." Mom said with a glare. So I just texted it to Dinah instead.

A/n~ shoutout to @Dani_J_Kay @waterubender @Mandy-100 @JustbeingCool17 @CamrenHustler101 for the ideas you gave me. I will be definitely using them soon. Thanks 🙏🏾

~Paradise

Edited