64

"Ok since you had me worried sick, you are taking me shopping now." Sky said as we walked out the movie theater. "Do I have a choice in this?" I asked. "No you do not. Let's go." Skylar grabbed my hand and dragged me to the mall that was right next to the theater. When we got in the mall some older lady asked to take a picture with me. She was a fan of my mom. "I don't like her." Sky said as the woman walked away. I could tell she was jealous cause of how hard she was glaring at her.

"All she did was ask for a picture. Besides she like 40." I said. She rolled her eyes and walked away. "Let's go to forever 21." I followed her to the store and grabbed her hand. "Don't be jealous babe. She wasn't even that cute." I told her. "So your saying she was somewhat cute?" She raises her eyebrow. "No I'm saying she looked like a cat on crack." I said. She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Good. Now help me pick out a new swimsuit." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Try it on." Sky said as hung onto my arm. "No. That's for girls." I said. "You are a girl." Sky said. "Girls with a vagina." I said. "Please... I'll never ask again." She begged. "Fine." I snatched the bikini bottom out of her hand. We were back at her house and she was begging me to try on the bikini bottom. I made her wash it because I don't know how many women tried it on.

I took off my pants. Including my boxer briefs. Come on don't look at me like that. It's not like we haven't seen each other naked before. I slipped on the bikini and turned around for Skylar to see. "How do you feel?" She asked. "Uncomfortable. My balls are literally playing peekaboo with you." I said looking down. "Yeah they are." Sky said with a smirk. "Your such a pervert." I said laughing. "Says the girl who smacks my butt every time I walk by." She said.

"Cause you got a nice ass mami." I said. "But take a picture so I can send it to my mom, dad, and Dinah." I said. She took and picture and I sent it to the three adults. Almost instantly Dinah replied.

~picture~

SisterSister👯‍♀️🔥: peekaboo I see you 🙈👀

Me: that's what I was thinking🤣

SisterSister👯‍♀️🔥: you got a nice ass tho 🍑🔥

Then my mom texted.

Me: I'm going out in public like this

~Picture~

Satan👹: that's fine sweetie. I just won't claim you🙂

Me: that's all I ever asked for. Thanks mom🙂

Satan👹: your future scares me🙂✌🏾

Now my dad.

Daddy-o👴🏾: Why?😐🤮

Me: why not?

Daddy-o👴🏾: I'm going back to sleep 🤢✌🏾

Me: dream of my balls playing peekaboo 😴

A/n~ I think I'm going to take the age up to 16.🤔

Not gone lie but Ty looking good. And his eyes tho...

 And his eyes tho

~Paradise

~Paradise

Edited