44

⚠️Trigger warning⚠️

"Y/n are you ok!?" Amber and Skylar asked as they burst through my front door. Andrew quietly walked in and closed the door. "I'm fine." I mumbled. I wasn't fine. At school Racheal and Issac me a laughing stock. First they jumped me again. Second they kept making jokes about me in class. Let's not forgot that they pants me in front of everyone in the cafeteria and threw food at me. I ran home after that. Even if they were to get in "trouble" it wouldn't help. It just gets worser each times. They even beat me up at a park.

"Y/n we saw everything. We just want to help." Amber said. "I don't need help." I said. "Y/n you can't keep saying. At so me point you're going to need help. That's what we're here for." Sky said softly and held my hand. "What's the point. Huh? Nothings going to stop them. So what's the point in trying? I'm just a freak anyways." I mumbled. "Your not a freak Y/n." All of them immediately said. "Yes I am. I'm not normal. If I was normal I'd be born with a vagina instead of a dick! No normal girl is born like that! I'm a freak ! I deserve it!" I yelled out in frustration.

"Y/n we may not have known you for long. Well my sister and I but your not a freak. You don't deserve anything you're going through. Your special to me. Your like my little sister. My best friend. I don't want any of this to happen to you. I- We want to help you." Andrew said. This has to be the loudest I've ever heard him speak. "It doesn't matter anymore." I said. "Yes it do-" Skylar started but I cut her off. "I would like to be alone." I said. "Y/n." Amber said. "I would like to be alone. Please." I said louder. Sky knew to give me my space so she got them to leave. "Um I'll call you ok?" Sky said. I didn't say anything and she left.

I went into my bathroom and closed the door. I was about to do something I would've never thought I'd do. I grabbed a razor that I never used and broke it. Carefully picking up the blade. I rolled my shorts up my thigh. Rather it not be noticeable. No one will see it. So I did it. I cut. Because I was stupid, ugly, pathetic. Let's not forget... A freak.

A/n don't worry. To the ones who gave me an idea. I will use the in later chapters. I've got an idea myself. That's the only reason I haven't been updating as much. But now I do.

~Paradise

Edited