164

"Your a fat ass baby." I said as I rocked my son. "Really babe?" Amber asked. "Oh come on you can't tell he ain't big." I said. "He's only seven pounds three ounces." Amber said. "Aren't you supposed to be sleep?" I asked. "I'm hungry." She said with a pout. "Well lucky for you our parents are on their way up here. Your mom said she'll pick up food." I told her.

"Ok. How's little Jasper doing?" She asked. He's full name is Jasper Ricardo Griffin. "He's good. He's been sleep for a good two hours." I said. Jasper started moving in his sleep and scrunching up his nose. I tried putting him back to sleep but he just started crying. "Here let me see if he's hungry." I got up carefully and handed him to Amber. She undid her bra and started feeding him.

I looked away when there was a knock at the door. "That's probably our parents." I said. "Hand me that blanket so I can cover up." Amber said. I handed her the small blanket. Then I went to open the door. "Hey I brought you two food and stuff for the baby." Ambers mom said. "Thank Taylor. Come on in. She's feeding him right him." I told her. Ambers parents walked in and I greeted mine.

"Hey! My daughters a parent now. How's it feel?" Dad asked and shook my hand. "It feels amazing pops. The real question is are you ready for you fourth child?" I asked. He laughed and nodded. "Oh I'm ready. Ready whenever she comes out." He says. And you want believe what happened next.

Mom went into labor...

A/n~today's my brothers birthday and he gave me a gift... my cycle. I swear he jinxed me cause it was supposed to be my sister first. Not me. I still had a day left.

~Paradise