The Culprit

Inside Jay's study room, Andrew, Dev, Emanuel and Tanya gathered around. Elina is taking care of Isabel in the upstairs room whereas Leah is watching over the kids at downstairs. Holden enters with two of his assistants.

''Aria's parents died in an accident. Police suspected that someone sabotages their car but the case was closed without any solid proof. I called the officer in charge of the Aria parent's death to ask about it. It turns out that the officer was Aria father's close friend'', Holden started.

''Let me guess... Did Jay's father or his family have any connection on Aria parents' death? That's why she wants to take revenge?'', Dev asked in disbelief.

Jay's expression changed. He balled his fists.

''No, wrong'', Holden replied.

''Then?'', Andrew interfered.

''The detective told me that he suspected Aria killed her own parents'', everyone gets shocked.

''What the heck?'', Emanuel said disbelief.

''Yes but there was not enough proof. So he couldn't accuse her but he said he's 100% sure that Aria was the solemn reason for her parents' death. He also stated that she is good in covering her expression and tend people sympathize her''

''Speaking of which, Aria joined this work by Leah. Leah said that when she found Aria, Aria passed out in front of her house, saying that she needs work desperately to support her family'', Tanya spoke.

''Which means... she knew Leah has a stronger connection with this house and uses her to enter in this house!'', Jay talked. ''and if not mistaken, she must have known everything about me and people I close with''

''But wait.... First, why she killed her own parents and then getting inside here?'', Andrew asked.

''According to the officer, her parents are not abusive but he said her father complained about Aria's change in behavior to him once. Her father once saw Aria kissing her own friend and they were doing some fishy things inside Aria's room'', Holden explained.

''Gross...'', Dev looked disgusted.

''Yeah. That's why his father decided to put Aria in the boarding school but Aria resisted and threaten her father that she will kill anyone who tried to stop her''

''If Aria is a lesbian.... Then don't tell me that she.... Loves Jessy? Damn, that's why she kidnapped her!!'', Dev said shockingly.

''But then why must she tried to kill Jessy last time?''

''There is a chance that she just tried to scare Jessy. So that she won't be with Jay anymore'', Jay stated.

''Yes...'', Holden nodded.

''hmmm.... We don't even know how she brings Jessy out from this house and on top of it, she perfectly guessed that Jessy is in upstairs like she was watching us all the time. We don't even know when Jessy walked out from us that time since we were busy preparing for the barbeque'', Dev stated.

Jay thinks for a while.

''What did you say Dev?'', Jay asked again.

''Huh... about what?''

''just now, what you say?'', Jay asked.

''hmmm.... I say we don't know how she's brought Jessy out from this house alone without anyone's noticing. Plus, she knew Jessy was in the upstairs room when we don't know about it...''

Jay's expression changed.

''what happens?'', Dev asked.

''Everyone leaves this room. Holden, you stay'', Jay instructed. Everyone looked puzzled but they left the room without asking anything.

''Mr Erickson, is there anything?''

''Yes Holden. I need you to search about something... or more specifically, about someone'', Jay instructed.

Jessy's arms ached. No matter how she moved them, they were impossibly numb. Someone could cut them off and she wouldn't feel a thing. She was exhausted. It had been two days. No food. No water. Her numb arms were one of the least of her problems.

''Hey wake up'', Aria was tapping Jessy's cheeks but Jessy didn't wake up. ''Oh, you won't wake up isn't it?'', she pulled out the blade and slight slash the side of Jessy's stomach. Jessy groaned in pain.

''p....please...'', she pleaded weakly. ''d...d...don't....'', tears flowing out from her eyes. She didn't say she's pregnant because she knew Aria would make her more suffer hearing the news.

''hahaha... now you woke up uh?'', she cups Jessy's cheeks. ''eat this. I don't want you to die now because I want to make you suffer this whole month!'', she shoves rice in Jessy's mouth but Jessy spit it out. ''this bitch'', Aria gives a tight slap to Jessy.

''Jeez, babe... stop. Don't kill her'', one voice heard from the doorway. ''come''

''as you say princess'', Aria walks out. 

After some time....

''Jessy'', Jessy slowly opens her eyes. Her sight blurry, blinking her eyes, she saw the person in front of her.

''p....p....lease.... let m...me g...go'', Jessy pleaded.

Tanya's face showed up. She cuts off Jessy's rope.

''Hey, it's OK.... It's ok....I'm here'', she hugged Jessy.

''T...Tanya'', tears flow from Jessy's eyes.

''Hey, look, who's here'', the person was walking inside with Aria in front.

''shit'', Tanya turned back. ''You bloodsucker bitch!'', she said angrily.

''Hold on sweety'', Isabel came out from the silhouette. smirked. Aria smirked. ''I know you were following me'', she smiled cynically. ''now look, I have to kill you now'', she pulled out a gun.

Tanya stands before Jessy to protect her.

''I knew it was you!!! I suspected it from the start, you bitch'', Tanya balled her hands.

''shut up!!!'', Isabell pulled the trigger. The bullet thud on Tanya's shoulder. Tanya fell on the ground.

''God, Tanya'', Jessy gets down from her chair. ''Tanya'', she hugs Tanya while crying.

''J...Jessy'', Tanya was groaning in pain.

''Oh I miss to shoot in the chest is it?'', Isabel pointed the gun towards Tanya. 

********************************

Well, Well, Well.... The real culprit is Isabel....!!  huhuhu....

Enjoy reading the story? Dont forget to vote guys!! :)