Forgiveness

Julissa and Jay are not around when I woke but he left me a note with cup of coffee and pancakes.

''Miss Booby.... Eat this and make your B**** bigger, sexy *wink''

Damn, this guy.... Pervert!!

Jay is crazy. I can assure you that.... I just love him so much. After a bath, I walked downstairs and found Emanuel who is in the living room, alone.

 After a bath, I walked downstairs and found Emanuel who is in the living room, alone

''Hey'', I greeted. ''good morning...''

''Good morning Jessy'', he smiled.

''so... where's Tanya?''

''hmmm.... In her room. She says she wants to be alone'', he replied.

''you are worrying about her don't you?'', I ask him for seeing his dull expression.

''Yeah...'', he sighed. ''Tanya I know was really sweet and caring but.... she changed a lot. I love her since I young but... love is a pain isn't it?''

''No...'', I smile. ''often times, I do ask myself regarding love but in the end, I never found a certain answer. People sometimes misinterpret love with possessive love. It's fine to be possessive but it is not good at all when you try to own them no matter what, like killing people who come in your way. That's not love but selfish'', I told him.

''I'm sure Tanya realizes about this too.... That's why she couldn't forgive herself and behaving this way. I will look after her. Don't worry''

Emanuel smiles. ''why you help us even though we make you suffer? I didn't step forward back then about Aria... If not you guys would be together''

''No you are wrong. The same thing will happen anyway. Do you think Jay will believe your words? No... he probably thinks that you or me just trying to trick him anyway. Indeed, I suffered a lot but it was worth it. After five years, he acknowledges my true love for him and accepts me for who I am. That's love, Emanuel. You didn't tell the truth because you scared of Tanya's life than yours. Aria is capable of doing anything. So.... I understand. At least you came forward now. The huge burden in my heart released... thanks to you. I'm not feeling guilty anymore'', I smile.

''Thank You, Jessy'', he looked grateful and I nodded.

After a small talk with Emanuel, I walk to Tanya's room to meet her. The door was opened slightly but I saw Tanya straight to the bathroom, holding a knife on her wrist.

Damn, what this girl is doing?

Quickly I ran to her and pushed her hand. The knife fell down. Tanya was standing still without giving any reaction. Without break, I give a tight slap on her cheek. She looked shocked.

''This is for what you did to me'', I said seriously and tears flow from her eyes. Stepping closer to her, I hug her. ''Now, let's be friends'', I say as I tap her shoulder.

''I....I'm s...sorry....'', her voice croaked.

''I forgive you'', I say softly. She cried in my arms for as long as she wants. After she calms down, I walked down and I bring her coffee.

''don't feel guilty. People make mistake'', I spoke after being silent.

''I thought everything will be fine after separating you both but... the truth was exposed and people started to humiliate me. Three years in the prison.... It's hell. When I suffer inside, I realize about my sins. But I don't want why I blame you for everything that happens to me. If only you didn't appear in my life....'', she looked sad.

''but.... even if you didn't come into his life, he won't fall in love with me anyway. I understand now''

''So that's why you didn't kill me in the park uh?'', I teased.

''Nop... I just want to see your scared face for the last time'', she shrugged.

''Jeez... you're annoying'', I scoffed.

She chuckled.

''So, how about Emanuel uh?'', I ask her curiously.

''hmmmm.... He's too good for me. I didn't realize his feelings towards me until his confession he made that time. I thought he was helping me because he treated me as a friend but I guess.... I hurt him most among others'', she stated in a dull voice.

''Then, it's time to open up yourself for him'', I smile. ''come on.... I know you like him too. That's why you couldn't meet him face to face isn't it..? hehehe'', I laughed.

''h....hey... it's n...not like that'', she was blushing heavily.

''Yeah right...'', I said sarcastically.

She pouted her mouth exasperatedly but still, her face looks red as tomatoes.

''He's worrying about you to death. Talk with him at least'', I advised. ''I've tried to commit suicide because I thought I'm a disgusting person but No. Fine, I made a mistake. So what? If people want to put me down or talk badly about me, then I will show them I'm changed and I won't do the same mistake again'', I told her.

''First of all Tanya... forgive yourself and accept your mistakes. Don't punish yourself because you made a mistake. It will just put you down to the earth''

''You know.... I'm pregnant again'', I say happily. She looks at me. ''huh... so, will you be my baby's Godmother after she or he born?'', I asked. She gasped softly with my words.

''J...Jessy... I....''

''No'', I hold her hands. ''I trust you. I know you will take good care of him'', I smiled.

She nodded while dropping her tears. ''I want and I will''

I'm glad seeing her back to normal. Emanuel would be a happy guy after this.