Piggyback Ride Again

JESSY POV

Finally, I can move out from the shop I'm currently staying. Thanks to Mr Watt and Adrian who helped me to arrange a new rental place. The landlord was a woman and she seems like a good woman. Thankfully she doesn't have sons, only daughters. After bid farewell to Adrian who dropped me back to my shop house, someone grabbed me. It happens in a blink of eyes. He pinned me against the wall; furiously looking at me.

''what you think of yourself uh? How dare you want to move out from this shop!!'', Parker gives a tight slap. ''you cannot move out until I get what I want'', he raises his hand again but this time someone holds his hand.

Jay...

''W...Who the...'', before Parker says something, he tasted Jay's fist. Oucch.... It must be hurt. Parker was groaning in pain. ''you are the one who warned me on the morning isn't it? With those creepy bodyguards'', he spat blood, smirking.

Wait? What... Did Jay warn him?

''What now Jessy? Did you get a big shot? That's why you refuse to sleep with me?'', he asked me sarcastically.

''Shut up bastard'', Jay grabs his collar shirt and lifted him up. ''She's my wife'', his words make me shocked. Same goes to Parker. ''yes we are not together now but it doesn't mean I will let someone else to hurt her. She will always be mine. And guess what, I can destroy you in a blink of eyes. You want me to show my other side?'', Jay smirked.

Parker gulped.

''I will count you until five. If you are still here, I will take away all of your property'', Jay added. Parker gripped his hands while looking terrified but still I can see his hateful sight on me. He walks away from us.

Letting a sigh, I turn to see Jay who is still looking all serious. ''since when I become your wife?'', I asked him but rather than answering my question he walks forward. Damn this guy... still with his ego...

Seeing his back, I get an idea. Running towards him, I jumped on his back. Climbing like a monkey like last time.

''Fuck...'', he cursed plus startled. ''what the heck are you doing?'', he looked pissed off.

''No reason. Just feel like want to do this'', I grazed his neck lightly and he was twisting me.

''Eww.... Get off me, Monkey girl'', he scoffed exasperatedly.

I laughed seeing his reaction. He's always same. Last time and now.... This not a moment for me to reminiscing something but I could stop myself from being too emotional. Small crystal beads that trail down my cheeks to his neck. He suddenly stopped moving. Both of us didn't say anything but I hide my face in the crook of his neck while crying silently. I miss him.... I miss him so much but I cannot own him anymore...

Slowly I unwrap my legs but he suddenly grabbed my legs and join it back then lifted up my thighs. ''let's take some air'', he stated calmly. I nodded. While he was walking with me on his back, I guess we attracted everyone in the street.

 While he was walking with me on his back, I guess we attracted everyone in the street

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

''Am I heavy?'', I murmured.

''Indeed'', he replied. ''what kind of food are you consuming, Elephant?'', he mocked. I knocked his head. ''oucch... that hurts woman'', he groaned

''serve you right'', I mumbled as I close my eyes, drift off to my peaceful sleep after so long.

When I awake the next morning, I saw Julissa beside me. Jesus, lifting up my body, I remember back yesterday's memory. If I'm here.... then he must have been put me back to here. I walked to downstairs and see Tilly who is making coffee.

''good morning sis'', she greeted.

''Morning... huh.... What happened yesterday?'', I asked.

''I guess your lover boy bring you back here....'', she shrugged.

''Jeez... he's not my lover though....'', I cover my blushing cheeks.

''hmmm.... No comment. You know sis...'', she was glancing at me while stirring the coffee. ''Even after all happened, he came for you. Anyone can tell that he's not doing this out of pity. If he has opened up his heart, I think you should do it too'', she stated. My expression changed with her words. ''I'm not an expert of course. But I think you should work hard to win his heart too. If you always avoid your feelings, one day you will regret it for sure. When he leaves for real....'', she takes a sip from her coffee.

''ok sis.... I have a date with Andrew. See you late'', she winked.

''Andrew?'', I puzzled.

''Yeah'', she shrugged.

No wonder she woke up before me. This girl is lazy but if she's doing this all.... it means she likes him. hahaha.... Well, I guess they will make a sweet couple....

After prepare Julissa, I send her to the school and continue baking my cupcakes. Nowadays, I'm receiving many orders. So I need to work hard. Since my assistants are on leave, I have to do it all alone. It's harder yet I love this challenge. I decided to not open the shop until my assistants return because I can't handle many customers alone and baking at the same time. So now, I'm focusing on baking the cupcakes to clear my orders. 

******************************

Don't forget to vote ;)

Jackass Boss [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें