Fall in love

Even though I'm his PA but I still help Leah and Aria to do the housework. I started to talk back with my family like I used to be. No hate, No embarrassment but just love.

When I was mopping the first floor, suddenly something dropped on me. Seeing the snake, I jumped out while screaming in fear.

''hahaha....'', Fin and Andrew were laughing seeing me.

''w...hat the heck...'', realizing that it was a rubber snake, I get pissed off. ''you little devil'', I chase them using the mop stick. They run away from me.

''damn...'', I was panting. They are really fast. Suddenly I had an idea.

Hehehe.... My cruel intention is laughing.....

Mr Erickson is at the upstairs, doing his work. I hide the rubber snake behind me and enter the swimming pool area. He was dressed in a suit and talking to someone over the phone. Hart was playing around alone.

''Mr Erickson, tea'', I show the mug.

He didn't even turn to see me. During that time, I slowly place the snake on his shoulder. He didn't realize it since he was busy talking with someone over the phone. When he turns lightly, the snake slid in front of him.

''Aaahhh...'', he screamed out of shocked and jumped inside the pool.

I laughed all over the floor seeing him inside the pool. He spits out the water from his mouth looking at the dummy snake and then to me.

''Miss Booby'', he smiles cruelly while coming out from the swimming pool.

''Oh NO...'', I run out knowing his intention.

''You are so finished today'', he was chasing me over. Using the stairs, I run to the third floor and enter inside some random room. It was dark, so I couldn't see anything.

Thank God, he didn't find me.... hehehe....

But where I am?

Someone switched on the light and I was startled when I Mr Erickson in front of me. Same reaction given by him.

Oh shit, this is his room!!

''Oh, so you are here?'', he smirked.

''he he... s...sorry sir'', I said guilty while stepping towards him. He was dripping in water. And when I tried to run towards the door, he suddenly carries me from behind me.

''Oh no no... I'm sorry sir... please...'', I pleaded.

He bounced me on his bed and started to tickle me. I couldn't stop my laughing.

''s..s..to..pp...ha..ha ha...'', I laughed, trying to resist from his grip.

''Now you know?'', he scoffed exasperatedly.

Suddenly I realize that he's closer to me. I was dumbfounded. Mr Erickson was on top of me, gazing me with his breathtaking eyes.

Without taking off his eyes to me, ''say you want to stop'', he whispered. I didn't say anything because I don't want him to stop. ''now'', he says as he brushes his lips against mine.

''kiss me'', I whispered.

He smirked, smashing his lips on me. It was gentle at first, then, deepen his kiss. His tongue traced the seam of my lips, coaxing me to open them. I parted my lips and his tongue dipped inside, exploring with my tongue. 

Grabbing the hem of my shirt, I flat my hand on his. He lifts up to stare.

''you know...'', I averted my eyes from him shyly. ''I'm virgin'', soon after I say it, there was a silence within him. I looked up to his eyes.