Love to the end!

JESSY POV

It was hell. Two days, I couldn't breathe normally. My body aches so much and I miss Jay. I wish to see him for one last time. My body felt as if I had been bruised in every corner. For a second, I thought I'm going to die...

''Jessy, I'm sorry... I let you suffer. Can you hear me? I miss you so much'', his voice croaked. I can feel my hand grasped by his warm hands. ''how fool I am... I should have listened to you back then. God... I don't what to do anymore. I don't know whom should I trust now. Please wake up... I... I'm so sorry...'', listening to his voice, I can feel that he was dropping his tears.

Slowly, I open my eyes. With a blurry vision, I see him. His head is down and he was crying. My heart aches to see him in this condition. Jay is looking so fragile, vulnerable. Using my other hand, I stroke his hair. Lifting up his head, his expression brightens seeing me.

''Jessy'', he kisses my knuckles while still flowing his tears.

''Jay, look at me...'', I say weakly. His eyes were looking at me. ''I love you'', I told him sincerely. ''I love you so much and I don't care about anything else but just you. Don't blame yourself because it is not your fault at all.... please...'', I requested.

''I love you too Jessy'', leaning down he kissed my forehead.

I smile. ''J...Jay... how's our....baby?''

''He's fine.... Thank God. You didn't wake up since yesterday and I felt worried. I can't afford to lose you'', he said sadly.

''I won't leave you....Jay.... ever'', I promised him.

''Mommy'', Julissa runs inside my room happily. Jay carries her and put her on the bed and then supported me to lift up my body. ''I miss you mom.... are you OK?'', she cried.

''I'm fine sweetie... I miss you too'', I smile.

Suddenly I remember about Tanya who got shot by Isabel.

''God, what happened to Tanya? Jay, Is she OK?'', I ask him anxiously.

''She's saved'', he nodded. I let a relieved sigh.

Thank God....

Somehow I feel at ease when I heard Isabel and Aria was killed. God, they are so cruel. I'm sure they won't hesitate to kill someone brutally. It seems like Tanya suspected Isabel since the beginning but she ignores her feelings since she thought she was overthinking. But then she saw Isabel who is sneaking out from Jay's house, so she decided to follow her and then meet me here.

''Thank You Tanya... I owe you my life'', I said when I visit her in her room.

''No Jessy.... it was me who owe you my life. Thank You Jessy'', she smiled.

I nodded in relief. After that, both of discharge from the hospital. Emanuel takes good care of Tanya and if I'm not wrong, Tanya already fell in love with him. I'm happy to see them being close to each other. Everything will be fine with them. I'm sure.

''You ready?'', Mr Holden asked me.

''Yes sir'', I smile, grabbing his hand.

Today is my big day. Jay doesn't want to postpone our marriage. He arranged it after one week I was discharged from the hospital. Mr Watt and Adrian are amongst people who happy for me. Not to mention, Jay invited my parents without my knowledge. I was angry at him but he persuaded me, asking me to forgive them.

Whatever it is, they are still my parents even though they disregarded me on the most crucial times. Mom apologized to me and my heart melted seeing her tears. So, I forgive her right away. For my wedding, I had asked Mr Holden to bring me down the aisle. After all, he's a father figure for me.

''Jessy Jenkins, do you accept Jay Erickson as you husband and promises stay with him during him ups and valleys?'', the moderator asked.

I turn my sight to Jay and smile.

''I do'', his eyes were looking at mine.

''Jay Erickson, do you accept Jessy Jenkins as your wife and promises stay with him during his ups and valleys?''

Jay's eyes turn to see me, gazing me lovingly. ''I do''

''You can kiss your bride now'', soon after he said it, Jay cups my cheeks and pressed his lips on mine.

''I love you'', he said in between of his kisses and I smile, kissing him back. I heard many applauses behind me.

''Daddy'', Julissa hugged him happily.

Perfect family. That how I can describe now. My own family. I've gone through a lot. He went through a lot but still, we loved each other truly and sincerely. He has his new PA hired, well, literally I'm the one who selected his new PA. She's an elder woman. So I guess I will be fine and free from jealousy. 

*********************************

Ok that's how it is!! Wait for the epilogue.... 

I hope you guys enjoyed the story well... If there are any negative feedbacks, please feel free to share it with me. So that I can improve my writing skills more in the future!

If you liked my story, don't forget to vote! ;)