Accidentally Poisoned!

Time shows 2 am when I woke up out of thirst. Unfortunately for me, the jug in my room was empty. I walked down to drink water. Walking downstairs, I was stunned when I see Mr Erickson who was kissing a woman hungrily. She was responding to his kiss and looked enjoying it. It was fully open mouthed kiss.

Hastily I turned back but slipped one stair but grabbed the rail to hold me up.

''Oucchh...'', I groan in pain.

Both of them turned back to see me.

''Damn, who the hell are you bitch?'', the woman looked pissed off; probably because destroy their moment.

Something feels uneasy in my heart. I don't know why but it just feels like that way. My mind told me to ignore it but I can't. It's his life... what should I interfere?

''Mr. Erickson, can you do me a favor?'', I was looking into his dark eyes. He's good in covering his expression, so, I cannot tell which reaction he puts right now. ''After I leave this house, can you don't bring your girls here?'', he knitted his brows with my words. ''It's your personal life. But there are kids here and I don't want them to see you changing one woman to another. Don't influence them'', as I said, I walked downstairs.

Passing through him, he suddenly pinned me against the rails. His hands gripped either sides of me.

''You think I'm a bad influence for them?'', he smirked. His breath showing that he consumed alcohol. Leaning forward, he nuzzles his nose on my hair. I open my eyes widely.

''Hey, what are you doing?'', the woman behind him was looking dissatisfied.

''Get lost bitch. I don't need you anymore'', His said to the woman behind but his eyes fixed onto me.

The woman thumping down using her heels and walk out of the place while cursing him.

''Mr Erickson, l...let me go'', I stammer seeing him closer to me.

''Do you want to sleep with me?'', he smirked.

''Excuse me?''

''This is my fucking life Miss Booby'', he raises his finger on my lips, caressing it softly. His eyes travel from my eyes to my lips. My heart is throbbing faster like it's going to blast. ''don't ever try to tell what should I do? You got me?'', he smirked.

''y...y...es'', I gulped down saliva.

He was leaning towards me and close my eyes tightly. ''you forgot 'sir''', he whispered. Opening my eyes, I saw him walking to upstairs.

What is his problem? Damn, he makes me tremble.... Indeed, he's a scary guy!!

My thirst is gone with his action. So I returned back to my room.

''Oh My God, Leah'', I hugged her happily when I see her in the kitchen; making breakfast.

''Hi dear... How are you?'', she chuckled.

''I'm fine. I miss you so much. Without you, I feel soooo bore'', I exclaimed.

''She's happy because she doesn't need to work alone'', Mr Erickson scoffed while entering the dining hall.

''Yeah'', Andrew supported.

''Jeez... you guys only know how to bully me'', I stomped my foot.

''hahaha.... I'm here now'', she smiled. ''Jessy, put the plates there. I've already made the food'', she informed.

''Ooof.... Finally, heaven'', Mr Erickson groaned in pleasure seeing the food. He was obviously mocking my disability to cook.

But wait... after yesterday's moment, he doesn't show any awkwardness.... I mean, he's just in his usual self...