Tanya

After heard his footstep out from the room, I drop the duvet from my head. Somehow I chuckled myself with the memory. God, how I miss him so much....

But wait... he's leaving in three days....

I feel sad. The pain was striking inside me. My phone's ring snapped me out. It's from my new customer who ordered me cupcakes.

''Yes Miss Rin, oh yes... I will be there in thirty minutes'', ending the call, I sighed. Work starts.

Taking a quick bath, I walked downstairs. Everyone came back already. Ju was sitting on Jay's lap talking about her friends eagerly. Recently, I feel her looking cheerful. She likes to keep herself from outsiders but after Jay and others' arrival here, she was opening up herself more. I guess she's easily fond on them... I wonder what would happen if they leave from this place.

''Mommy'', she exclaimed seeing me.

''Hey sweetie.... Did you had a good day?''

''Yes... I miss you'', she pouted.

''Aww... I miss you too...'', I walk over the counter to warm the cupcakes I baked before our lovemaking session.

''You are going somewhere?'', Andrew asked.

''Yeah.... I received a new order yesterday. She asked for 2 dozens of cupcakes from her son's birthday. I need to deliver it'', I replied. After packing the cupcakes, I walked out from the kitchen. Andrew, Jay, and Isabel are sitting at a table. I guess Tilly, Finlay, and Ju are at upstairs.

''I can drop you'', Jay suddenly talked.

''h...huh... it's ok... I can go myself'', I refused his help.

''We are going through that side actually. We can drop you'', Isabel speaks up.

''we?'', I asked in disbelief. No matter how much I tried to avoid this jealousy, I couldn't stop it. Isabel is a good person, I admit it but still, why couldn't I overcome this fucking jealousy? I hate this I really hate this... it just makes me worst.

She lets a sigh. ''I actually decided to resign'', she suddenly spoke. I was quite surprised. ''Please don't get me wrong. I think that's how it should end'', she said boldly. ''My existence will just bring chaos here and I hope you understand my feelings Jay'', she stated.

Suddenly I feel guilty. Oh My God, what the hell I've done? Why can't I think wisely? Shit, I'm making the same mistake like last time...

''Bel, there's no need of you to resign'', Jay talked. ''If she cannot accept our friendship, then I should end my decision to give her another chance'', his words make me shocked.

Wait... did he....wants to give me another chance? What does he mean by it?

''Jay, are you kidding me?'', Isabel looked dissatisfied. ''As a girl I understand her feeling. You should understand her too'', she strictly said.

''Really? I've tried to understand her. So much, trust me. If she keeps getting suspicious on me, our relationship won't work out anyway. You might leave. Fine, what if another girl replaced your PA position and she's doing the same?'', Jay looked pissed off.

He was right... why can't I accept their pure friendship? Why I always feel insecure towards Isabel?

''I'm sorry...'', I speak. ''I cannot do this anymore. I'm tired. I know what I'm doing was absolute crap but I just couldn't....'', I balled my hands. ''I'm literally throwing everyone away I guess'', I smile weakly.