Agreement

JESSY POV

My mind was scatter around. The images are unclear but Mr Erickson explained what had happened. Slowly I started to remember back everything.

''Miss Jessy, you are getting better'', Doctor Nick told me after he checks my report. Mr Erickson, Andrew and Fin are inside my room.

''Doctor, ummm.... I can go back right?'', I ask him hesitantly.

''Yeah... I can discharge you today'', he replied.

''Oh... thank God. I have to join my new job tomorrow. I totally forget it'', I informed him.

''Miss Jessy, I think you should postpone your job'', Doctor Nick stated. ''See, you had a mild concussion. Even though you remembered everything, it was still recovering from inside. You cannot give pressure to your brain. At least, you need ten days bedrest'', he explained.

I sighed. Just when I thought I got the job. Of course, I can't delay more. They already gave me time to join it.

Mr Erickson then brings me back to his house. The first thing I did after I return the house was meeting Hart. The one who saved my life. If not because of him, I would have died in drowning. He was licking over my face when he sees me back. I love this guy so much.

Supposedly yesterday was my last day. The previous maid, Aria joined back the work it seems because I saw her inside when I was entering the house. Somehow I feel sad seeing her replacing my position. I know it was her place from the beginning, so I have no rights to be sad or to get hurt.

After pack my things, I stand against the window while thinking about my memories in this house. Andrew, Fin, Leah, Mr Holden and.... Mr Erickson....

I lost my job. The manager told me that he cannot give me more time, so, he already hired someone else. Now I need to go back to my old life. As much as I tried to hold it in, the beads of water started falling down one after another, without a sign of stopping.

When someone opens the door, I quickly wipe my tears. Mr Erickson was walking inside the room.

''Mr Erickson'', I fake a smile.

''What happens?'', he stops right in front of me.

''nothing'', shaking my head, I averted my eyes from him.

''then why are you crying?'', he asks me softly. I didn't say anything but bows down my head.

''I lost me both job...'', my voice croaked. ''and I feel sad seeing.... Someone else in my place. I mean, I don't hate her but.... I feel sad''

He chuckled.

''and why are you laughing?'', I said exasperatedly, wiping my tears.

''No, even when you are crying, you look adorable'', he smiled sweetly and I was blushing with his words. Is that a compliment? Or sarcasm?

''Should I fire that girl?'', he asked me.

''Jeez... you make me look like a villain here'', I sighed. ''it was her place though''

''No one can replace your place'', his tone suddenly changed. I looked up at him. His eyes caged me and I couldn't move like I'm froze. ''don't leave'', he suddenly stated firmly.

''b...but... I c....can't... I need to work... my family....''

''Hey listen... I need a PA urgently to handle this house things, you like checking the outflow and inflow of money, handling the financial like that'', he says as he rubs the back of his neck. Seeing no response from me, he asked me again. ''so... will you.... take it?'', he asks hesitantly.

''With one condition'', I cross my arms, staring at him.

''what?'', he raised his brow.

''Strictly no girls in this house. NO SEX!! If you want to do it, do it at outside'', I scoffed exasperatedly.

He smirked lopsidedly. ''deal''

I smile. ''But wait... tell me Mr Erickson, why you look stressed out few days back'', I ask him.

''Well, ask yourself'', shrugging, he walks out without giving me an answer.

Jeez... how to ask myself when I don't know the answer myself?

*************************************

It's a short episode... :D