Kidnap

JESSY POV

Later on evening, since I suggested a family dinner, Jay agreed to come back earlier. In the meantime, I helped Leah to cook but she didn't let me to cook, so I ended up cutting vegetables. Andrew, Finlay and Tilly was laugh over me for my incapability to cook but somehow we all managed to cook various types of food. Tanya and Emanuel help along too.

''mmm.... Smell good'', Dev said while walking inside the kitchen. Elina was beside him with their daughter. Jay and Isabel came from behind them.

''w...wow.... I can't wait to taste it'', Isabel looks mesmerized.

Dev and Andrew helped to put a tent in the house patio. We asked the guards to joins by taking their turn since they had to watch over the house. I walked to Jay's room to bring him down. He was combing his hair, probably he baths just at the moment ago. I hug him from behind.

''I miss you'', I whispered.

''Aww... me too baby'', turning around, he clutches my hips, staring at me lovingly. ''so tell me honestly. Did you cook anything?''

''No'', I pouted my mouth. ''they didn't let me'', I said sadly.

''Oh thank God. Now I know God exists'', he let a heavy sigh and I hit his chest exasperatedly.

''You are worse!!'', I shake my head.

''Well....'', he pulls me closer. ''I can be worst'', his lips came crashing down on me again. I have eagerly met him halfway and our tongues came out to play while our lips were moving in sync, his perfectly molding with mine- following, deepening and tasting all that was his. His hands moved from my hips to my butt where he squeezed and held greedily in his palms.

 His hands moved from my hips to my butt where he squeezed and held greedily in his palms

I'm his. Nobody can have me except him.

Just then, we heard a gunshot at downstairs.

''Oh God...'', I pulled away from Jay.

''Jessy, you wait here. Don't leave this room. I go and search first'', before I say something, he runs out from the room.

I feel restless and worried about everyone in the downstairs. Suddenly the lights were switched off and I couldn't see a thing since it was really dark. Taking out my phone, I open my flashlight.

''Here you are'', I heard a voice from behind. Before I turned back, she pressed something on my nose and I slowly fall unconscious.

NO POV

''She took her'', Holden informed Jay and Jay punched the wall angrily.

''It's my fault.... I shouldn't leave her alone there....'', he groaned.

''Jay'', Elina called. Jay turned to see Elina. ''Isabel is fine. The doctor took out her bullet and she's saved'', she informed.

Jay entered Isabel's room. She was lying her head against the headboard. There is a bandage around her arm.

''I....I'm sorry Jay. I supposed to stop her by any cost'', she said sadly.

''No.... it's not your fault'', he holds her hand. ''what happen exactly?'', he asked.

''when I was walking inside the kitchen to grab pudding bowl, I feel like someone under the counter. Leaning down, I was shocked when I see Aria. Before I shout everyone, she pulled out her gun to me. I froze. I don't know what I should do. She threatens me and asks where Jessy is. Scaring for my life, I said Jessy is in your room upstairs. Putting her gun on me, she brought me to the main switch. Before she closes it, I grabbed her arm and tried to stop her but she resisted and after kick me, she releases the bullet but I quickly moved, so it pierced on my arm, I guess'', she paused.

''She knocked me out using her gun. That's when I passed out. I'm sorry Jay''

''Ssshh... it's ok. You are hurt. Take rest'', after that, I walk out from her room.

Holden and others are at outside.

''she's really smart. After diverted our attention to Isabel, she kidnapped Jessy'', Dev looked pissed off. Trust me. I'm more pissed off than him. If I find that bitch, I'm going to show her real meaning of pain.

''We need to find for her quickly''

''the CCTV around the house is not functioning'', Holden informed Jay.

''How can she easily walked into the surveillance room. What the fuck everyone is doing?'', he shouted at everyone.

''Jay, calm down'', Elina tapped Jay's shoulder.

''Can I speak with you for a moment?'', Dev brings Jay and Holden far from everyone. ''I don't trust Tanya and Emanuel Jay. Are you sure they didn't do this?'', he asked.

Jay turned to see Tanya who is sitting on the bench, looking serious. Emanuel was beside him.

''They were with everyone else'', Holden speaks up. ''Since they came, I watched over them. My man watched over them and they didn't do anything suspicious and he confirmed that they were with others when it happened'', he added.

''hmmm... I don't know but I still can't trust them'', Dev sighed.

''we need to find Jessy as fast as we can'', Jay looked serious.

************************