Feelings

My alarms sound woke me up. Damn... looking around, I realized that I'm on my bed. Since when I came back here? Last thing I remember was closing my eyes on Mr Erickson's shoulder.

Crap, don't tell me he brings me here? I supposed to not trouble him!!

After taking a quick bath, I rushed inside the kitchen to make coffee for everyone.

''Oh shit, I totally forgot about Andrew... how is him?'', I talked to myself.

''He's fine and gives my coffee quickly, damn it'', Mr. Erickson called me from behind. I was startled and when I turned back, three of them are sitting at the dining table. Andrew was glancing at me, same goes to Finlay. There was a bandage on his head.

''Hey, what are you daydreaming? You make me late!!'', he scolded.

''y...ya...'', I bring the tray to their table.

In a gulp, he emptied the cup.

''s...sir, I... didn't prepare the breakfast yet'', I said hesitantly.

''I'm already late and if I wait for you, I will go to my work at night!!'', he scoffed.

There he is. Mr. Jackass....

Standing up, he faces me. ''Ask him to cut today's school. We have a doctor's medical certificate. You got me?'', he asked.

''h...huh....'', I glanced to see Andrew who is smiling genuinely for the first time. ''Ok'', I smiled.

''By the way, Miss Booby...'', I turned to see him. ''you are fat, damn it. My arms are aching from carrying you'', he stated sarcastically and I dropped open my mouth. My cheeks were blushing. He just walks out from the dining hall without turning back to see me.

Damn, I'm just 46 kg and he said I'm heavy?

''fatty fatty'', Finlay was banging the table while teasing me.

''Shut up'', I said exasperatedly. Turning to see Finlay. ''go to school. You are late'', I ordered.

''Ok Miss Booby'', Finlay quickly run out from the table.

''Damn that little devil'', I scoffed angrily. Andrew was chuckling to himself. ''what? Do you want me to smack your head?'', he stopped smiling while shaking his head. ''go take rest. You listen to him right?'', I asked.

He left the hall quickly. I smile seeing it. Hope Mr. Erickson can get along with both of them well.... Tomorrow is Saturday. Leah will back home next Tuesday. Wait a minute, don't Finlay has a program tomorrow? Hmmm.... I have an interview to attend tomorrow.

During lunch, I enter Andrew's room to send food and medicines. He was sleeping lightly. There is a frame on his chest. Taking it, I saw a beautiful woman's photo. Must be his mother because they have the same eyes and some features. No wonder Andrew is handsome. I'm sure when he reaches Mr. Erickson's age, he might make all the girls fall for him. Suddenly someone snatches the frame from my hand. I see Andrew who is looking seriously at me.

''what are you doing?'', he asked.

''Chill bro... I don't come here to steal anything. Here your food and medicines. You have to eat now'', I reminded him. He doesn't say anything. I put the tray on the nightstand. ''do you want anything else?'', I asked. He shakes his head. ''fine, I take leave then. If you need something, call me through the intercom''

When I was walking out, I stopped, remembering my action last time. Turning around, I see Andrew who is looking at the food. ''Andrew'', I called him. He turned to see me. ''Last time, I don't intend to hit your brother. I'm sorry....'', I said guiltily. ''I'm not good with kids, so, when you both are pranking me so much, I felt angry and that's why I hit him out of anger. I'm sorry. I was regretting my action since then'', I sighed.