I'm Fired!

*********............NO POV..........******

Jay was having his meeting with his employees in the meeting room. Every employees were silently listening to Jay's speech since everyone is fear for him. Dev and Elina was included in the meeting because the meeting is mainly for the new project in collaboration with Erickson Enterprise and Dev's Lynch Enterprise.

Jay's phone was vibrating. At first, Jay ignores the call but since it's keep ringing, Jay attended it.

''MR ERICKSONNNN!!'', Jessy was screaming on the other side; make Jay take off his phone a bit far from his ear. Everyone turned to see Jay.

''Hello, Mr Erickson, are you there?'', she asked again.

''Miss Booby, I'm in the meeting'', Jay replied exasperatedly.

''Oh... sorry Mr Erickson'', before she says more, Jay hangs up the call.

''Fine, let us continue...'', when Jay about to speak, his phone started to ring.

''Mr Ericckkkssooonnn'', she screamed again.

''Damn, are you making my ear to bleed'', Jay was whisper-shout.

Dev and Elina who hears it chuckled. Her voice so loud that they can hear it clearly. Only Tanya was looking pissed off.

''Opss sorry... I want to tell something urgent'', she stated.

''What's so urgent matter?'', Jay scoffed.

''Mr Erickson, I'm going to cook for dinner... Yaaaayy'', she says excitedly. ''You know.... to repent my sin since I caused you to not attend your client's marriage. Redemption.... Hehehe....''

''Throw it in rubbish and I was meeting damn it. Put the phone down!!'', he replied annoyed.

''No No No.... please say you will be coming for dinner... Please Please Please'', she pleaded.

''Miss Booby, I'm going to kill you if you call me back'', Jay threatened.

He hangs up the call. When he about to speak, his phone rings again.

''WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT ANYMORE?'', Jay half yelled.

''s...sir?'', a woman's voice was heard from the other side. It was his receptionist.

Dev laughed seeing Jay's flushed expression whereas Jay was glaring at him.

''there is a call for you. Some officers wanted to talk with you it seems. Should I connect?'', she asked hesitantly.

''ya... connect it'', Jay sighed.

Jay attended the officer's call.

''Yes sir. Is there anything I can help?'', Jay answered calmly.

''Yes sir, can you come over for the dinner?'', it was Jessy again.

Jay tightened the phone in his grip. Turning around, he was messaging his head.

''Miss Booby'', he called her calmly.

''Yes sir'', Jessy replied excitedly, thinking that he's going to agree.

''I'M COMING OVER FOR THE DINNER TO KILL YOU. SO NOW PLEASE PUT DOWN THE DAMN PHONE!!'', he shouted and every employee startled. They were seeing each other and shiver down their spine.

After exhaling, he turned back to see his workers.

''Shall we start now?'', he asked casually and everyone gulped down their throat.