Feelings

JAY POV

She looks quite terrified with all the incidents happening around her. I don't surprised though. Indeed, I was shocked at myself.

Tanya. She was my friend once... or a sex buddy? But I told her clearly that I don't want to continue our relationship farther and she damn agreed to it. Then why the fuck she tried to spoil me and people around me just because she loves me? How the hell I know that she loved me? I treated her as a friend and every time she cried or being sad over a small matter, I console her and stay by her side, not because I love her or something but because she was my friend. The sex we made was to fill our sexual life, not beyond that but I guess she mistook it.

Last time Isabel becomes a victim and somehow Jessy too. She influenced Jessy to believe her. And things went out of the hand after that. I'm aware of Jessy being suffered but at the same time, she has to overcome her jealousy. Well, maybe a bit is fine but over jealousy is harmful. Thanks to God, she didn't turn to be like Tanya. Maybe that's why I still can't hate her but like her more.

She confesses her feelings to me and I was dumbstruck. What should I reply? I was clueless. Of course, I want her to be with me but I'm afraid the history might repeat. Sometimes she's being just fine but sometimes she distanced herself from me. Before I'm looking into this matter, better I focus on Tanya. Nothing can happen to anyone!

Jessy agreed to move in with me until everything settle down. But of course, I won't let her leave again after that. I need to sort out things with Tanya first. Julissa looked excited when I told her that she will be moving out to my house. The process doesn't take long. The day itself, I brought Jessy and her family to my house. I've already arranged a college application for Tilly. Guess, she will be studying with Andrew. Young couples. Hope their life won't turn to be like me.

Leah was overwhelmed when she meets Jessy back. Indeed, both of them quite close last time. Aria, my maid, and Jessy's friend looked happy with her arrival.

''Jay, can I talk with you for a second?'', Isabel requested. Nodding, I bring her aside from everyone. ''Jay, umm.... I found a new place to stay you know....'', she looks hesitant. ''so...''

''You want to move away from my house?'', I ask and she nodded.

''Isabel, you one of my precious persons. If Tanya is going after Jessy and I'm sure she would hunt you secretly. There is a high possibility for it. No one will talk anything if you stay here and no one has the rights to chase you out from this house. If you afraid of my relationship with Jessy, cut it off. As much I want to protect her, I would protect you and all my beloved persons'', I strictly told her.

''don't go Isabel'', Jessy was at the doorway beside me. Wait, since when she's standing there? ''don't make me feel guilty against you anymore. I'm not going to stay permanently. It's just... until things settle down. He was right. Tanya might come after you like last time. Let's be good friends. OK?'', she smiled.

Isabel smiled and nodded. ''Ok Jessy...'', she walks out from us.

Jessy didn't say anything to me but her stare shows that she's... jealous maybe? Without saying anything, she walks inside. Ugghh.... Women. I don't exactly understand what they want. Going after her, I saw her making drinks for everyone.

Pretending I was searching for something to grab her attention but it failed miserably. She ignores me and concentrating on making drinks.

''Ehemm...'', I let a cough but still see ignore me. Gosh... grabbing her waist, I spun her around. She looked startled but covered her expression quickly.

 She looked startled but covered her expression quickly

''what?'', she asks me, diverting her eyes from me.

''I need something to eat'', I say huskily.

''eat? Don't you just eat?'', she looked puzzled.

''Yeah but I'm hungry. One time is not enough though'', realizing the meaning from my words, she opens her eyes widely.

''Pervert'', she murmured exasperatedly and I chuckle.

''Tell me.... are you angry with me letting her stay here?'', I ask her calmly.

She shakes her head. ''I feel sad with... the way you tell like I will do some mess again'', she looked dull.

''Sorry Jessy'', I stroke her hair. ''I didn't intend to hurt you'', even though she comes back, I shouldn't treat her like that. Jessy won't do anything that might hurt me. I'm sure of it.

She smiles. Genuinely. ''How I miss this smile!'', I connected our lips together. In these five years, no one sparkle my feelings like how Jessy did. Her lips... I miss her soft plump lips so much. Some of my so-called high-class friends ask me how I can fell in love with her. They say she's nothing like other beautiful girls outside. But for me, in my eyes, Jessy is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

She takes my face in her hands, hooking her fingers in my hair and kiss me back. I turn my head slightly, igniting the kiss into one that's fiery and passionate and all-consuming as my hands explore every curve of her body.

 I turn my head slightly, igniting the kiss into one that's fiery and passionate and all-consuming as my hands explore every curve of her body

''Hurmm'', someone let a cough and we both pulled away from each other. Damn....

''L...Leah... ummm.... Is there anything?'', I plaster a smile.

''well, I just want to check her out but if I know you were here, I wouldn't come either'', Leah teased.

Jessy was blushing heavily and I couldn't stop but smile seeing her reaction. I walk from the kitchen but stand behind the wall to eavesdrop their conversation.

''So?'', Leah asked. ''you guys seem fine to me'', her tone was teasing me.

''hurmm... n...not... I mean... I don't know'', she stammered.

''Jeez... you are blind if you don't see how much he loves you''

''hmmm.... I know but... he didn't say it yet... so, I can't expect more. Plus... I'm not jealous over Isabel but I do really think that she's suit for him than me'', she sighed.

''The fact that I love him won't change ever. But at the same time, I don't want him to accept me because he feels pity for me. The problem starts within me'', she sounded dull.

Am I pitying her? No.... I'm not. I'm sure of my feelings