Piggyback

I followed him to downstairs.

''Let us cancel today's plan. I got something to do'', Mr. Erickson informed to Tanya. 

''What? But why?'', Tanya looked dissatisfied.

''Tanya, can you don't question me a lot?'', he replied.

''I want answer damn it!! Do you how much I've waited for this day?'', she was pissed off.

What day? Is today is their anniversary or something?

''No big deal Tanya. It's just your father's birthday party. You have Emanuel with you. Andrew is missing. So I need to search for him'', he said calmly.

''Since when you care for those orphans?'', she asked sarcastically.

''Orphans? Are you fucking kidding me!!'', Mr Erickson shouted and Tanya looked startled. ''They have me and if you judge them anymore, I won't hesitate to throw you out from my house'', he said coldly. ''Get out from my house'', he ordered. Tanya looked pale.

Well, can't blame her... Maybe she's not get used with Mr Erickson's ruthless character. One of the things I like from him is, he won't fucking care on what other's think about him include his friends. So if Tanya thinks that she had some kind of right on him, sorry bitch, he's beyond your expectation.

Tanya left the hall angrily with her high heels; followed by Emanuel. I wonder about that guy. Is he a bad or good person?

Mr. Erickson pulled out some strings to track Andrew's phone. Mr. Holden, the head of the guard finally get the details and he drives the car towards Andrew's place. Mr. Erickson is in the front seat whereas I'm in the passenger's seat.

Mr. Holden pulls the car in front of an alleyway. ''We cannot enter using the car, Mr. Erickson'', he informed.

''It's ok. Let us walk'', he replied.

When we were walking inside, the darkness covered that way. As we walk between the walls that are too high for me to bother seeking the almost black sky. At the end of the street, I saw Andrew on the ground and one guy was kicking him while laughing.

''you dare to touch my brother again, douchebag?'', he kicks again.

Before I do something, Mr. Erickson who suddenly stands in front of Andrew and grabbed that guy's leg.

''Oh well, sorry for the interruption. I think you messing with a wrong person, asshole'', he suddenly releases a punch on him. His men were growling behind him. What are they? Dogs?

''You son of a bitch!!! Do you know who I am?'', he spat.

''None of my business, ASSHOLE'', he pressed the words again. ''you touched my brother, and you face me. Now that you hurt him...'', Mr. Erickson grabs that guy's neck. ''you face me!!'', he said seriously.

''attack him!!'', that guy instructed his men.

Mr. Holden and other bodyguards take off their guns and pointed at them. Everyone looked shocked and stunned. Mr. Erickson dropped the leader on the ground.

''If you have guts, fight me alone, you jackass'', the leader challenged.

Mr. Erickson smirked. ''No big deal'', he opens his jacket and throws it at my face but I manage to grab it.

Damn, don't he knows how to give it properly to me?

''I don't fucking need your help'', Andrew said seriously. Mr. Erickson turned to see him. Running towards Andrew, I hold his arm to support him. ''get lost!!'', he tried to push me too.