Decision

JAY POV

I'm not good with kids, especially when she's someone else child, not mine. I was furious, realizing she keeps the child but after she confronted me, I realize how cruel I am to be expecting her for the abortion. No matter whose child is that, a child is a child. An innocent soul.

Of course, she outsmarts others. Talking with her make me fascinated by her. She impressive. ''tell me Mr. Silent, what cartoon you like?'', she asked me.

''huh.... SpongeBob Squarepants'', I replied after think because until now, I've only watched that cartoon. I like it.

''Yes'', she ticks on her paper.

''your fav color?''

''black''

''Yes. Do you like spaghetti or pasta''

''Neither''

''three right. Drinks?'', she asked. I turn to see Jessy who is making drinks for us. I smile.

''I like whatever she makes'', without I realize, I blurted it out.

Julissa chuckled, make me flushed.

''n....no.... I mean... I don't mind whoever make it'', I cover it up.

''Yeah right'', she says sarcastically. '' the last question. Do you have your father now?'', she asked.

''hmmm...no. I'm fine with my own way''

''Good. You are eligible to become my father'', I coughed when she says that.

''w...what?''

''don't worry. Not really one. I just want you to act like my father for my school. I need to teach some kids'', she grinned evilly.

She's creepy....

''so what you say?'', she turned her sight to me.

''why did you choose me?''

''Because your favorites and mine are same'', she winked. ''I like SpongeBob Squarepants, black color, I don't like spaghetti nor pasta, even though I hate to admit this, I love my mom's drinks'', she shrugged and I smile. ''lastly, just like me, you don't have a father. So we are even'', she said simply.

For some reason, I feel sad for her. Although she doesn't show it, I can feel her pain....

''I don't force you though. What you say?'', she asked eagerly.

''fine. What can I get in return?'', he asked.

She thinks for a while. ''you can be my friend'', she pulls out her hand. Smiling, I grab her tiny hand. It was fascinated. I feel happy.

''what you both are talking eagerly?'', Jessy brings a tray of hot chocolate for us. It's been so long I didn't her drinks she made. She always makes it full of love.

''mmm...'', Ju and I, both make that voice.

''you guys are funny'', Jessy chuckled seeing us.

Dev came to fetch me shortly. While he was driving, I keep thinking about Jessy and Julissa.

''So what happens?'', Dev asks.

''what?''

''hahaha.... Your face obviously shows that you are happy. Something something happened uh?'', he teased.

''Jeez... you are exaggerating'', I cover my expression.

''Huh uh? Hahaha.... Anyway, after so long, I'm glad to see happy Jay'', he shrugged. ''I saw this same face first time when you met her'', he stated.

I didn't say anything. Am I doing the right thing? Why can't I forget the past? The truth is, I can't stop loving her. She betrays my affections and leaves my heart in shattered disarray of pieces. Every single time she steals a part of me, and she makes it impossible for me to put myself together. And yet, I always come back around to her. Why is that? Perhaps I hope that she returns what she had stolen. She never does. She just takes more. Her smile, and it's intoxicating. Her fingers brush through my hair, and it's addicting. She laughs, and it's contagious. She knows that she could never, would never return the love I shared with her.

Reaching my room, I saw Isabel in front of my room. She turned to see me. ''hey'', she smiles lightly. Both of knew something is wrong with me. I let herself in.

''so, where had you went?'', she asked.

''just somewhere'', I lied. Not because I want to, because I don't her to get hurt. She is far better than Jessy but why can't I compare Jessy with anyone?

''You are lying'', she smiles weakly. ''you went to meet her, Jay. I saw you following her'', she said sadly.

''Bel... I'm sorry. I can't do this anymore'', I sat beside her. ''I tried. I tried to move forward but.... I can't forget her. I don't know whom should I blame? I'm aware that she was drunk at that time. Jessy I know won't dare to do such thing. Things happen. Things were out of control. And because of it, she suffered a lot. Maybe if she was still beside me, I couldn't be able to accept her but after this five years.... No one was beside her. Stranded in the street, giving birth to someone else's child, taking care of her daughter and most importantly.... Even after all this pain she carried, she was still smiling like nothing happen to her. and trust me, her smile is genuine'', I smile without I realize.

''the more I see her, the more I fall for her.... again. I can't lie to my heart, Bel. I knew exactly what my heart wants. She doesn't trust me back then. Indeed it was painful but... thinking again, I did the same thing. That time I don't trust her either. All my mind says was she slept with some man. I couldn't accept that fact but little did I don't know back then that I was doing the same thing like time. She accepted me for who I am but I failed to think about her feelings''

''It was painful memories for both of us. But no one should take the blame for it. Things were out of control. Now I'm clear what I want. I want to make things back to normal between us. Maybe slowly...''

Isabel didn't say anything but looking devastated.

''I don't want to hurt you, Bel'', I hold her hands. ''you are one of my precious persons but I just regarded you as my friend no matter how much I try. I can't force myself to love you''

She looked up to me. ''I didn't expect this from you, Jay... but.... I understand'', she smiles lightly. ''I'm a human too. I need time to recover myself but... you were right. You cannot force your feelings for someone. I realize it now. Actually, I knew you don't love me since the beginning but my heart refuses to accept it. Now you make things clear... It's a glad Jay'', she stated.

''thanks Bel''

She nodded and then leave my room. After the bath, I lay back on my bed while thinking about Jessy. Can I be able to make things back to normal? Can I accept her wholeheartedly?

But first of all, I need to do something to cancel her plan to hang out with that bastard... Adrian? I'm far better than him!

 Adrian? I'm far better than him!