Give respect Take respect

JAY POV

The last time I fainted was when I was ten years old because of high fever. But today, that damn girl make me go back to the past. Since she arrived my life has been upside down. Every day, she will bring some chaos...

Oh Lord, please save me!!

When I woke up, my eyes back to normal. Seems like my doctor fixed it quickly. Dev and Elina were laughing at me non-stop.

''She did it... God, I'm speechless... It's hilarious'', Dev tapped my shoulder.

''Can you shut up?'', I'm pissed off seeing him.

She makes me look like a fool....

''can I come in?'', she was standing at the doorway.

''who ask you show your bloody face to me?'', I yelled at her.

''s...sorry sir...'', she said slowly. ''I bring drinks for everyone''

''Oh come in Jessy... no big deal'', Dev invited without my permission. He knew exactly how to make fun of me.

I keep shooting her firing glare when she was walking towards us. She glances at me but quickly bows down her head. How can she behave as nothing happened? I just want to fire her!!

''thanks Jessy... for the 'drink', Dev was obviously mocking me.

''No problem sir'', she smiled but when she turned to me see, she quickly bows down her head.

''You know I really want to fire you but I'm tied with some fucking management. Just wait Miss Booby!!', I told her straight to the face. She lets a sigh. ''get out'', I ordered.

After she walks out, Dev turned to see me. ''don't you think you are being rough on her?'', Elina shakes her head. ''she seems like a good girl''

''don't judge her yet. She can blast your head if you stay with her every second'', I said exasperatedly.

Dev and Elina were laughing with my words.

''Speaking of which buddy, Mr. Mendoza gave his marriage invitation. He asked me to tell you to bring your family too....that old hang still want to marry after five consequent failure in his previous marriages'', Dev scoffed.

''he's our precious client. Don't forget that. The company is getting profit because of him'', I teased.

''yeah right...'', he replied sarcastically.

JESSY POV

Thank God, he's fine. I can't believe I make him fainted. I know it's bad but I can't stop chuckling to myself seeing his expression yesterday.

''what's up? Head over heels about yesterday's memory uh?'', Mr. Erickson was behind me. I was startled. Turning around, I saw his cold face, just like usual.

''S...Sir... you coffee'', I pushed the mug towards him. Taking the cup, he raises it to his pink soft mouth. Oooff... dirty mind, Jessy. His eyes were looking at me and I quickly averted my sight from him.

''Hart is dirty. Make sure you bath him'', he instructed. I nodded.

When I was entering the pool, I saw Finlay who was sitting aside, looking sad. Hart was on the other side, sleeping.

''Hey, what happens?'', I ask Finlay. He shakes his head, showing nothing. Sitting next to him, I see the sky. ''its beautiful right?'', I asked. He turned to see me.