Thank You Note

Hello Readers of my book,

I would like to take this chance to say my sincere thanks to those who has read my story- Jackass Story.
Thank you for reading the book, commenting and liking my book. And those who added my book to their reading list, Thank You as well.
When I started writing in Wattpad, I had zero readers, zero likes and zero comments. I was nearly gave up; thinking that my book is not good enough.
However, seeing the support I'm receiving nowadays, make me feel grateful. Of course, some might not like this story and some might love this story. I aceept both reveiws wholeheartedly.

I'm writing this note to inform you that I've received an offer from another website to post my books and I'm thinking to try it. But haven't confirm yet. In case, If I decided to post my story in that website, I may have to take down this book or others of my published books. I'm still considering my decision.

Thank you for all the supports :)

UPDATE!! (3rd Jan 2022)
I've decided to reject offer from the publisher. So, I won't be taking down any of my books in wattpad. Thus, feel free to read my others books. Let me know your thoughts in these.

1. Insatiable Love
2. Love and Betrayal
3. Vampire Prince
4. My Irresistible Boy

Soon, I'm going to publish my new book here. Keep supporting.... <3

Regards,
Jessy