The real confession

Hanging up the call, I turned back and get startled with Jay's cold face.

''You plan to move out?'', he looked serious.

''that's better Jay. Please understand'', I said softly.

''tell me one thing, Jessy. Do you think I'm useless? You think I can't protect you!!'', his shout shiver down my spine.

''N...No Jay...'', I shake my head. ''it's better if I stay out from everyone''

''I don't fucking care about it'', stepping towards me, I step back and stopped against a wall. He gripped my arm forcefully, make me groaned in pain. ''Who the fucking guy called you inside?'', he asked me seriously.

''J...Jay, let me go...'', my voice croaked.

Snatching my phone, he searches my call log.

''Jay'', I try to take my phone but he quickly moves.

''Mr Green?'', he furrowed his brows. ''Parker's father?'', he asked me. ''why he called you?''

I was thinking whether I should answer him or not.

''Tell me damn it!!'', he releases his fist on the wall beside me; make me startled. Jay was looking dead serious and I'm scared of seeing him like this.

''h....he warned me... about his son'', I gulped down. ''P....Parker was the one... who tried to k....kill me'', I stammer badly. ''a..and....''

''And?'', his eyes were looking at mine.

''he s...suggested me to leave this place...'', I replied.

''Guess what...'', he smirked. ''you are coming with me back to my place'', I was looking at him shockingly.

''No please...'', tears rolling down my cheek. ''I c...can't... what if... I d..dont want to face him'', I cried.

''who?'', Jay asked.

''E... E...manuel'', hesitantly, I looked up to him. His expression darkens. What will happen if he knew about Julissa? I'm sure he won't claim my daughter but what if.... he tried to approach her? Since that incident, I didn't meet him anymore. And I don't want him to know about Julissa either.

After Jay and others left the room, Manuel laughed at me. I still remember his words back then.

''Things happen baby'', he smirked. ''I don't how Jay making sex with you but you're a nasty piece of shit'', he said disgustingly.

''Did you forget that he's Tanya's friend also?'', Jay's question zoned me out and I think back his words. Shit, how I forget about? There is a high possibility that Tanya informed him about my hideouts.

Jay release his grip on me. ''did he knows about her?'', he asked me. His anger tone subsided. I shake my head.

''Then it settled'', he stated. I puzzled with his tone. ''After Tanya imprisoned, he disappeared too. In case.... Just in case if he comes back, you no need to worry about him. Tell everyone that I'm Julissa's father'', he doesn't play around. There is a sincerity in his tone. ''don't think that I'm doing this out of courtesy. But... I regarded her as my daughter, he palms my cheek.

 I regarded her as my daughter, he palms my cheek

''I'm sorry... I supposed to not scold you. But please Jessy, understand my situation too. I can't forgive myself if something happens to you guys. Tanya was taking revenge because of me...!!'', his expression changed back to normal.

''I... I don't want to make you worry'', I spoke. He was gazing me. ''I'm scare Parker will do something on you. I don't want you to get hurt either because of me. That's why.... That's why I want to leave this city. Not because I don't trust you. I don't want to be a burden for you'', I admitted.

''You should have told me earlier...'', he sighed. ''You know about me more than anyone. Of course I'm furious when you hide this matter from me....''

I nodded in agree. ''sorry'', stepping closer to him, I hugged him. I feel secure in his arms. ''I'm sorry'', I mumbled.

''It's Ok Jessy'', he strokes my hair.

''That time.... when I woke up next to time, he told me that, ''Things happen baby. I don't how Jay making sex with you but you're a nasty piece of shit'', Is it true Jay?'', I ask him. His body stiffen with my words.

''Bullshit... if I meet him again, I will skin him alive'', he said angrily. I chuckled. Leaning back, I see his face. ''I love you Jay. So much'', his eyes widen with my sudden confession. ''Last time until now... I never stop loving you. But every time I try to be with you, my mind automatically shut me down. How can he like me? What if he left me one day? What he found in me? Those question always play in my mind.

''I was fine actually. I'm fine until Isabel appeared in our life. I trusted you, I know you won't betray me but there is always a second voice inside me, whispering that you will leave me one day. Maybe it was because of me. I failed to understand the real meaning of love. When Ashton left me in altar, I lost faith in love. And then you came in my life. When you saved me in the swimming pool, I saw you as an angel'', I smiled. ''Angel who saved my life....'', I stated weakly.