Drunk

JAY POV

''Mr Erickson, Tanya was in rehabilitation center for about one year'', Holden stated.

''Rehab? She was taking a drug?''

''Yes it seems so. The only person who was taking care of her was.... EMANUEL'', his words boil my blood. He was my friend too but after he slept with my own girlfriend, I can't forgive him. How can he betray me? Even if it's the alcohol, but he should have rejected her or bring to me safely.

''They must be around this city. Find them'', I instructed.

For extra caution, I appointed more guards around this house, not to mention, to everyone else. When I was working in my office room, I received an MMS. Opening it, I'm stunned when I see Jessy's picture. Emanuel was kissing her and Jessy's arms wrapped around his neck. My blood boils seeing it.

I hate this feeling!!

Angrily, I push everything on my desk.

''J....Jay, what happen?'', Isabel who is beside me asked me hesitantly.

My phone beep again. This time, another picture showing Emanuel who is kissing her neck. I summoned Holden in my room.

''I don't fucking care about anything but I want him alive!! I WANT HIM!!'', I shouted at Holden.

''Mr Erickson, calm down''

''How to calm down when he's sending his fucking pictures with her?'', I said angrily.

''Jay'', Isabel's tone was sharp, pointing me to the doorway. I was shocked when I see Jessy at the doorway. She looked devastated but what can I do? It's her fault anyway!!

She walks out of my room. I called Dev and ask him to come to the bar.

''Dude, relax'', he taps my shoulder.

'' I can't... I just can't'', I gulped down my Whiskey. ''he fucked her and she fucked him. End of story!''

''Damn, Jay... I understand your feelings but it's no point you feel angry now. It was in the past. And those pictures are making you pissed off, think badly about Jessy and then what? You want to chase her away from your house?''

I didn't say anything but drink another shot.

''Yeah right.... they fucked up but is that what Jessy wants? Really Jay? You think you are the only one who suffers from this? Did you ever realize her feelings? How would she reacts seeing her own picture with another man!!'', he scolded.

Dev stands up. ''you want to get mad? Go ahead. But not at her but that fucking bastard who took advantage on drunken Jessy!! Or else get mad with all of us because Elina was there but couldn't be able to do anything. No one expects this will happen to include JESSY!!", he walks away from me.

My mind is scattered around like a maze. I'm lost.

Someone grab my shoulder. Turning my head, I saw Isabel beside me. ''Jay, what are you doing?'', she sighed.

''I don't want anyone's advice right at the moment. Please leave me alone'', I told her rudely.

''I understand your feelings'', she sat beside me. ''just don't get lost because of this Jay'', she gulped down the cocktail drinks she ordered.

''don't drink much'', I advised knowing that she will get easily drunk.

''don't worry about me'', she smiles.

I turned to see her. She was a very understanding girl but I'm weird. Why she always stay by my side?

''why are you doing this, Bel?'', I ask.

She turned to see me. ''because I love you, Jay. And for me, love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own'', she smiled lightly.

We were close to each other and I couldn't think straight than her lips. She was gazing me. Without I realize, I was leaning towards her and same goes to her. We connected our lips together. However, before I could ponder about it further, I yanked her to me and covered her mouth with mine in a hungry kiss. She pulled my bottom lips between hers, making me moan softly.

I pulled her inside the VIP room, shoving her against the wall and kissed her hard

I pulled her inside the VIP room, shoving her against the wall and kissed her hard. Our tongues are dominating each other's mouth but of course, I won at last. My hands grabbed the hem of her shirt and her hands were unbuttoning my shirt.

Am I doing the right thing? My heart screams to stop this.... JESSY....

I quickly pulled away from Isabel. Guilty covered my face. Goddamn, what the heck I'm doing?

''B....Bel... I... I'm s....sorry.... I was...'', I run my hand into my hair.

''Now you understand Jay?'', Isabel smile; adjusting her shirt. ''You can't do this. So please don't do this just because you are in an angry mode. Think wisely, Jay. I'm glad you stop it'', she sighed.

''I'm sorry Bel. I didn't intend to use you. I'm really sorry'', I apologized.

''I understand Jay. I was a bit tipsy and everything happens in a blink of eyes. Don't worry about me'', she assured.

God, what this drink made me do?