Cooking Trial

How happy I am to see the scene. When Finlay hugged Jay, in a flash, I saw Jay's stunned reaction. Slowly he raised his hands and hug him back. Quickly I snap a photo of them.

Finlay was called back to stand with other kids. I walked to Mr. Erickson's side.

''how weird....'', I teased.

''You forgot to bring coffee'', he said exasperatedly.

''wait...'', I turned to see him. ''you came here for coffee?'', I asked in disbelief.

''Of course, I am. My headache is killing me and you easily excused yourself from work? I should teach you some lesson'', he smirked.

''Damn... how irony'', I sighed exasperatedly.

''Now the first prize goes to....'', the teacher paused. ''FINLAY ERICKSON!!'', soon after she said it, I jumped happily.

''Yaay... Fin got first prize'', I grab Mr Erickson's hand while shaking it.

''Miss Booby, I know I'm intimidating but it would be a great help if you take off your fucking hand'', he growled.

''Oppss... sorry'', I bit my lip, try to cover my embarrassment.

Finlay took the prize from the teacher.

''I would like to give this person to someone who encouraged me to choose this topic'', his eyes met mine. ''Jessy, it for you'', he smiles. ''thank you''

My heart fluttered with his words. A single tear slid down from my eyes, followed by another one, and another one. I mouthed 'thank you' to him.

''Jeez... crying for a small matter'', Mr. Erickson shakes his head.

Wiping my tears, I turned to see him. ''I don't know why I'm crying'', I sobbed.

''Hey, stop crying damn it. What people will think?'', he was checking out others.

''I just can't stop my crying. He was too adorable'', I cried.

''Jesus...'', Mr. Erickson suddenly kissed my cheek and I stood still, frozen. I open my eyes widely. ''Now it stopped'', he smirked.

''don't you have anywhere to do the romance'', Andrew said while passing by us.

''Hey, who did romance here? I don't even want her... yeekkk'', Mr. Erickson groaned.

''Hey, what you mean by yeekks? I'm a clean person!!'', I stomped my foot exasperatedly.

''Yeah right...'', he smirked sarcastically.

Finlay came out to us.

''I need to order food'', I sighed.

''No need. I'm hungry. We can eat somewhere here'', Mr Erickson replied.

''Finally, I was hoping for you to tell this'', I grinned.

''You evil!!'', Jay turned to see Andrew and Finlay. ''what you guys wanna eat?''

''Steak'', Finlay exclaimed happily.

Mr. Erickson then brings us to a grand steak restaurant. The moment I slide into my chair we were served an enormous platter of food. Mr. Erickson already reserved a table and order the food when we were going there. My mouth watered seeing the food and I realized how hungry I am.

''Mr. Erickson, I'm glad to have you here'', the manager said happily. Mr. Erickson nodded lightly. We started to eat the food. The kids seem like enjoying the moment. It was their first outing with Mr. Erickson. Of course, they will be overwhelmed.

Excusing myself, I walk to wash my hands but bumped into Mark, Esme's husband. ''Mark, you are here?'', I greeted him.

''Hey, ya... I came to supply things here'', he smiled. ''how about you?

''I came with my boss and his brothers. How's Maria? I will back home on Tuesday''

''Ya sure...she's fine by the way...'', he replied.

''Mark...umm.... I wanted to search for a rental house. It's been too long I've been a burden to you both'', I sighed

''Jeez, don't say that'', Mark tapped my shoulder. ''you are our best friend. Don't feel like a stranger. You are a family too'', he nodded.

''Thanks Mark...'', I smiled. ''but, I really want to be independent. Even if I stay outside, I will always come to visit you guys. So help me to find a rental house OK?'', I requested.

''hmmm... Ok Jessy'', he nodded heavy heartedly. I smiled. ''I have to continue my work. See you on Tuesday'', he stated.

''Ok.. take care. Send my regard to Maria''

After seeing him leaving the place, I walked back to my table. Andrew whistles teasingly.

''What he sees inside you? Jeez... you are ugly'', he mocked.

''Shut up...'', I bang my spoon exasperatedly.

''He's right anyway'', Mr Erickson supported.

''You both are just same. It's my personal. Care much?''

They shrugged playfully. We back home after that. For the dinner, I plan to cook something myself. YouTube is a good mediator. I can do it. Yes...

I put all the necessary ingredients on top of the counter. Mr. Erickson entered the kitchen. Taking out a bottle of Vodka and a glass, he comes in front of me.

''what are you doing?'', he raised his brow when I was filling the chili spices inside the jar.

''I want to cook something today'', I said boldly.

''You are a maid and you can't cook? What kind of maid you are?'', he smirked, pouring the vodka in his glass.

Suddenly I feel itching in my nose. Probably because of the spices and I sneeze; accidentally pour the balance spices on Mr Erickson's face.

''Fuck'', he steps back while rubbing his eyes.

''Shit Shit Shit'', walking around, I go by his side. ''Sir, are you OK?'', I grab his arm. He was struggling around.

''Take the water, damn it'', he yelled.

''o...Oh.... Ok...'', seeing around, I saw a glass of water. ''sir, here... open your eyes'', I told him. When he opens his eyes, I pour the water in his eyes and he started to groan more.

''what the fuck you pour?'', he looked in pain.

''Oh My God, don't Vodka included in water list?'', I asked in horrified.

''I'm going to kill you'', he steps towards me but I step aside. He tripped over and hit himself on the counter.

''MR ERICKSON!'', I shouted shocking. He was lying on the floor. 

*****************************************

Poor guy isn't it? Hehehe.... well... enjoy reading the story guys. Thanks for those who willing to read this story. 

And please click the vote button :D