Baby

I decided to stay in the room since I feel tired and I don't feel like want to see anyone. Why Aria is doing like this? Did she tried to seek revenge because I replaced her place as maid? But I never steal her position her? Even after she comes back, she worked as maid.... Then why she want to take revenge on me? I become her best friend and she advised me take care of me but why? I don't understand at all... why?

Someone was caressing my hair. I open my eyes and see Jay who is beside me. I lifted up my body.

''Leah told me that you didn't eat anything for dinner'', he sits beside me.

''I... I'm sorry... I didn't realize the time'', I say guiltily.

''Are you OK?'', he palms my cheek. ''I'm sorry if you are angry on me for bringing them here''

''no... I'm not angry'', I smile. ''Even if you don't say it, I would have invited them here. Come on... they deserve second chance'', I paused. ''like me''

Jay grabs my hands. ''Jessy, please...'', he looked sad. ''it's my fault. I should have dig through this matter five years back. I'm sorry Jessy'', he brings my hands to his chest while dropping his tears. 

''Jay'', I was shocked seeing his expression.

''I didn't trust you either. Deep in my heart I know you won't betray me but my eyes blinded me. I'm so sorry for let you suffer alone, Jessy. Please forgive me'', he pleaded.

''Oh God, Jay, don't say that'', I hugged him. He sobbed into my chest unceasingly, hands clutching around me. I held him in my arms, rocking him slowly as his tears soaked my chest. ''Please, don't cry. It's not your fault. It was mine from the beginning. I should have trust you that time'', I whispered softly.

We cried into each other's arms for some time. Releasing our pain and sorrows. We calmed down after some time. It was awkward somehow since both of us didn't talk anything for a moment.

 It was awkward somehow since both of us didn't talk anything for a moment

''I'', we both said in unison.

''Ju'', again we said it together.

''you tell'', he said.

We sighed.

''it's about Julissa....'', I say hesitantly. ''if you want...ummm.... You can have a DNA test... I never...'', before I say something more, he cupped my cheeks and smashed his lips on mine. I gasped.

''Listen, I've already missed you and my daughter for too long... too long Jessy. When I heard his words, I feel worst but the next second, I determine to protect and love you both more than myself. Julissa is my daughter. I don't need any DNA test because I'm sure as hell that she's my daughter. I knew it from the first moment I saw her. She's my daughter, Jessy'', he said firmly yet gentle.

I nodded while smiling. Grabbing his hand, I flat it on my belly. He looks puzzled at first and then he gets a hint seeing his expression changed.

''y...you mean....''

I nodded while smiling.

''God Jessy... I'm so happy...'', he hugged me happily.

''me too, Jay'', I smile

''mom'', we pulled away with Julissa's word. She was at the doorway; holding her Barbie doll.

''Ju baby.... Come here sweetie'', I called her

She steps towards my bed. Jay lifted her up to the bed.

''mom....are you ok?'', she asked me.

''Yes baby... I'm fine'', I caress her hair. ''how's your school?''

''I made many friends'', she said excitedly.

Jay and I smile seeing her reaction. She has to know the truth about Jay. Holding her hand, I stare her lovingly.

''Ju, I need to tell you one thing....'', I started.

Jay was looking at me and I show him a sign, saying I will tell her.

''Ju... I've made a mistake in my life'', I say sadly. ''but I love your father more than anything else... and.... Jay is your father, baby'', I'm shivering down my spine when I told her about her father.

''I know mom'', she replied casually.

Jay and I are looking at each other shockingly.

''I saw his photo in your drawer last time and when I see him for real, I know he's my father and also he passed my test, so literally he's my father'', we chuckled hearing her explanation. Jesus, this girl....

''I didn't call him dad yet because I don't want to hurt you.... can I call him dad now?'', she asks innocently.

''Yes baby you can'', soon after I say it, she jumps into Jay's arms.

''Daddy.... Daddy'', she exclaimed happily.

''Oh babygirl.. I love you so much dear'', he kisses around her face.

''I love you too daddy'', she giggled.

Leaning back she looked up to him.

''You won't leave us anymore right''

''No baby... never'', Jay hugged Ju gently.

As time passes, I saw Julissa who is sleeping in Jay's arms. I feel happy seeing them. My other baby is growing inside. I hope everything will be fine. 

***********************************