Dreamy

JESSY POV

Yesterday, when I saw how angry he was because of those picture, I feel devastated. Someone sent those pictures to me also and I was terrible shocked seeing my naked pictures with Emanuel and where he was kissing me... Gosh, I couldn't even imagine myself doing that with him. That moment the suicidal thought appear in my mind again. How can I let myself down? It was my fault...

I was crying alone in my room and that's when Aria found me when she was getting inside my room to clean. Speaking of which, after I came here, I went to meet Esme with Aria. Jay hire Mark, Esme's husband to work in his company and Esme was hired as a receptionist. My respect on Jay increases hearing this. She says she feels grateful towards me but at the same time, she feels it's partly her fault for influencing me about Jay's affair. Esme and Aria apologized to me many times even though I told it was not their mistake anyway. It was because of Tanya's trick to make them think that Jay has an affair with Isabel. Since they are my friends and because they for my wellbeing, they told me about it. But we were wrong. Jay is a good man.

Esme is living a good life now, thanks to Jay. He provided a house for them just because they were my friends. Then, the picture was leaked and even though Jay was angry but I can see that he looked in pain; thinking about my betrayal. Thanks to Aria who stayed by my side.

''I don't think this will work out Jessy... No matter what, he will still think about it forever in his life. If you ask me, it's better you leave this house. You are my friend and it was my fault that time. If only I didn't suggest to go to the bar.... I just want to help relax your mind but.....'', she was dropping her tears. ''you guys are suffering because of me'', she added.

''Please Aria... don't make me guilty. Just leave this matter. I deserve it myself for didn't trust him long ago''

''I agree, Jessy but how long you want to punish yourself? Do you want him to control your life? I don't want you to be his slave just because of your mistake. I don't know why but I still have some doubt on him'', Aria told me.

''why?''

''Because.... I feel like he brings you here to take revenge'', she replied. ''I'm sorry but.... I don't know why I think like that. If he loves you, he would have accepted you but look... he must be hanging out with that Isabel bitch'', Aria looked angry.

''No Aria.... You get it wrong. Isabel is a good person. Don't blame for everything. She's a human too and she has all the right to fall in love but it just depends on Jay whether want to choose her or not. Either way is fine for me because it's their lives'', I told her strictly.

''I'm the problem here right? Then I'm going to leave this house'', I told her.

''Jessy, what are you talking about?''

''no Aria.... This is better! I don't want him to suffer anymore. It is better I surrender myself to Tanya. She wanted to take revenge on me, then she will get her revenge'', I say seriously.

''what you want to do now?'', she asks me.

''I want to find Tanya and confront her. I want to tell her everything I want to tell. Please help me to search for her, Aria'', I requested and she nodded heavy heartedly.

That's what happened yesterday.

But things don't go as I plan. At night, I went to meet Jay to tell him something. It's true that I want to meet Tanya myself but if something happens to me, I want him to take care of my daughter because among everyone I trust him most. I'm sure he will take good care of Ju like his own daughter. That's why I went to talk to him but guess what.... Everything turned upside down.

He confesses his feelings to me, he told me what happened between Isabel and him and their nearly love making session but thankfully I relieve when Jay told me that he didn't proceed his work because he couldn't. He told me that he cares for me more than anything and suddenly his proposal.... Damn, I feel like I was dreaming... everything happened in a blink of eyes and without having any doubt, I said YES to his marriage proposal.

We plan to sleep in each other's arms but umm... there was the slightest change in our plan. We make love last night and this morning. Then I heard Mr Holden and Jay's conversation about Tanya and Emanuel. I felt broken but Jay didn't let me think otherwise. He assured me that he will protect us and the moment he says, 'our daughter', I was flatter by him.

How should I describe my happiness? God.... Thank you... Thank You very much....

 Thank You very much