Emotions

Afternoon arises. I decided to take some break. The bells are ringing, indicating someone is entering the shop. I've already put the close board, then who is coming? Tilly told me that she will back home on evening and it's not Ju also. Walking out from the kitchen, I saw Isabel.

''Hey'', she greeted.

''H...Hi'', I greeted back. Quite surprised by her sudden appearance.

I invited her in. She sat on the stool in front of the counter whereas I sat beside her. She eats my cupcakes and complimenting it.

''sorry Jessy'', she suddenly looked sad. ''I'm sorry if I'm the cause for everything that happened between you both. I never intended to come in between you guys''

''No Bel. It's not because of you. It was mine. I supposed to not behave crazily. You are a good person but I thought you were trying to snatch him from me. I'm sorry too.. for thinking bad about you'', I told her.

''No... please don't apologize. When I worked with him, indeed he was an attractive man but he was my boss. I won't dare to just give in my body or to seduce him. We worked professionally. Even if he was attracted to me, I'm sure it's because of my beauty or my feisty character'', she sighed. ''but we never try to cross our limits back then. Then that big incident happened because of Tanya. We were trapped by her. I started to fall in love with him when he was protecting me from everyone who tried to mistreat me. He was a good man, Jessy'', she holds my hand.

I nodded in agree

''After you leave, I always try to win his heart... indeed he accepted me, he likes me but then he realizes that we are not suited for each other. It was always you'', she smiled lightly. She must have felt hurt because of this. ''I don't intend to make you feel bad. Please don't mistake me''

''No... it's ok Bel'', I assured her.

''He told me that he couldn't forget anything but he couldn't think me more than a friend. So I accepted his decision. Of course, I'm feeling sad, who wouldn't be right? But I'm sure I can recover. I just want you to know that I love Jay very much but I want him to be happy with his choice. Think wisely Jessy.... don't let a good man in your life'', she advised. ''I hope we can be good friends.... forever'', smiling, she pulls out her hand to me.

''Sure'', I grab her hand.

When I turned, I accidentally saw Jay at the doorway. Damn, how long he's in here? Did he hear our conversation?

''J....Jay?'', Isabella looked surprised seeing him too. ''you're here?''

''Yeah...'', he nodded.

''Ok then...I take leave first'', she smiled. ''Bye Jessy''

''Bye''

Isabel walks out.

''So what were you guys talking about?'', he asked.

''you didn't hear it?''

''Nope... I just came'', he shrugged. Jeez.... he was lying....

''Huh uh... nothing much actually'', I stick out my tongue. ''but honestly Jay... she's a great woman'', I praised.

Jay nodded in agree.

''I guess life would be happy if she appears before you... right?'', his words pierced into my heart.

''so now you regret it? Good!'', I take out a bowl and put it loudly on the counter.

''what's your problem?'', he asked me.

''Nothing''

''Now what? You're jealous again?'', he smirked.

I stop doing what I was doing. Putting the flour down, I turned back to avoid seeing him. This is not how should happen. Why should I get jealous? It was my fault anyway. She was brave enough to confess what she wanted to say but look at me... I am doing nothing but just avoiding myself. She is the right girl for him. Would I be able to compete with her? I was lucky... lucky that I came before her. If not... I'm sure Jay would have been with her....

 I'm sure Jay would have been with her

Someone hugged me from behind. I was stunned. ''relax Miss Booby... relax'', he said huskily. He bruises up my forearm lightly; tantalizes my nerves. In a fluid movement, I turned around and hug him firmly. I just want to hug him tightly until there's no space between us. He didn't say anything nor pushed me away. All he did was standing still.

What did I do for him? Nothing. Zero... At least give me a chance to prove myself, God... please...

Unexpectedly, I can feel his arms wrapping around me. Pulling me closer more, he hugs me. Maybe he's doing this out of courtesy but it's ok. I want this now, the most....

''Mommy'', we pulled away with Julissa's voice echoed outside. She enters the kitchen and stopped after seeing us both.

''Hey sweetie.... How's school?'', I asked.

''Fine mommy.... Buddy, don't forget tomorrow. You have a big role to do''

Jay chuckles. ''sure princess''

''what role?'', I puzzled.

''It's between us anyway'', Ju winked.

Gosh... I just hope that she won't do anything that matters!

***********************************

What Ju and Jay are planning? Any idea? hehehe.... read the story to know it!

Will continue tomorrow ;)