Disguise as Father

Jay is going back in a week. The truth is, I don't want him to go. But should I tell him that? No... but... I don't want to avoid him anymore. At the same time, I need to take care of Julissa's wellbeing. Even Ju gets along with Jay but what if she won't accept him? or how about Jay...??Can he really accept Ju?

Currently, Tilly and I are at Julissa's school. She is having public speech competition and I'm wrecking my nerve here as like I'm the one who joined the competition. I hope she will do her best. When I ask her to practice her speech with her, she rejected me on spot, say that I won't comment anything honestly. Jeez... she's really hardcore. But she told me that she's having practice with someone secretly. Who could be that someone? Is it Tilly? Must be Andrew or Finlay. Both of them join us shortly, weirdly because I didn't tell them about this competition.

''Mom, relax... Jeez... you are exaggerating'', Julissa advised seeing me. I wonder how this kid looked calm when her turn is in a while. I'm sure as hell she didn't carry my traits. Is it Emanuel? Shut up, Jessy. He's out of the picture!

''Hey Jessy...'', Isabel greeted.

Turning around, I see Jay and Isabel entering the hall. Dev and Elina went back to their hometown since their 4 years old son are not well. I was surprised when I heard that they have a son. But I'm happy for them. Hope he will get well soon.

''we came to cheer for her'', she told me.

''oh... that's great...''

Jay crouched down to Ju's level. ''do well Tiger'', his words flutter my word. He didn't despise on me nor my daughter. Jay changed a lot though. He's not the ruthless, cruel person anymore. He's changed to good.

''thank you. I was waiting for you actually'', she shows a lucky charm. ''this makes me stronger, just like you said'', she smiles.

Wait... don't tell me Jay is the one who was secretly being her guru...

Julissa runs towards the stage. I turned to see Jay.

''So you are the secret teacher uh?'', I asked.

''who knows'', he shrugged.

''Jeez... you are still same, Jacksass boss!!'', I said exasperatedly. He smiles.

Ju's name was called to the stage. I was nervous like I'm going to faint. My palms are getting sweaty. I trust her but I'm nervous. God....

Someone holds my hand. Looking down, I saw Jay's hand intertwine his hand with me. Butterflies flying in my stomach... I didn't look up to him but I couldn't stop my smiling. His hand is warmer and I felt secure...

 His hand is warmer and I felt secure

Ju started to talk. She talks about Woman's empowerment. Damn so impressive. Her speech makes everyone stunned.

''My mom, for an example...'', she talks about me in the middle of her speech. ''she is my role model. Despite some people who were putting her down because she was a single mother, but, she always rises up and up and being herself. Although she acted dumb sometimes'', I chuckled with her words. Same goes to everyone. ''She's a stronger woman and I admire her and I grow up seeing her. I was raised well, thanks to her'', her words make me nearly drop my eyes. My eyes are blurry since I'm trying to holding up my tears.

She started to show some more examples, like Michelle Obama and so on.

''We are who we are and who we are is perfect to do what we are about to do!'', she ended her speech with this sentence.

When Judges was calculating their marks, Julissa runs towards me. ''Mommy'', crouching down, I open my arms and hugged her happily.

''You did great sweetie...'', I told her happily.

''I know right'', she said proudly, kissing my cheek.

I turned to see Jay and mouthed thanks. Giving a smile, he nodded. I'm sure he was the one who guides her and he did it. She was extraordinary.

The MC started to talk. She praised all the kids who did well in this speech contest. Everyone gets certificates and gifts.

''Now let's see who won the speech contest championship'', she was smiling widely. All the kids were standing on stage, waiting eagerly for the announcement.

''JULISSA JAYME JENKINS!!'', she said loudly and everyone applause tremendously. Same goes on me. Since I don't know how to blow a whistle I cheered while clapping my hands.

Ju walks towards the guest and took the trophy with a hamper and certificate. Rather than walking back to other kids, she walks towards the MC and asks for the mic. I was clueless with her action.

''Hi... sorry for taking your time. I just want to share a story. My mom and my dad love very much and they were separated due to some problem And now, he's here. My classmates always asked who my father is and they sometimes talk badly about it. So, here I take a chance to show him to everyone'', her words make me shocked.

What the hell is he talking about?

''sorry kids... my father is not bald guys like yours, he's handsome as Greek God...'', she smirked. ''dad, thanks for guiding me for this speech. I would like to receive the gifts from you'', she was looking at my side.

Wait... I turned to see Jay who is already walking towards the stage? Dad? What the fuck is going on?

''hahaha.... Sis, she asked him to act as her father today to teach some lesson to others kids who bully her'', Tilly explained.

My jaw dropped on the floor, I guess. Shocked by everything. Ju, she's cunning!! I'm sure she's purposely doing this to brag in front of other kids... Jeez... this kid, I tell you, she's a mini devil!

Speaking of Jay, I saw all the mothers and girls, drooling over him when he was walking towards the stage. Fine, I admit that he's painstakingly handsome but please bitches, he's mine. Poor the kids' fathers who are looking exasperate seeing their wives action.

Julissa hugged Jay after she receives the gifts from him. After that, both of them walking toward me.

''Jeez... this your little secret uh?'', I scoffed.

''hahaha... I'm genius'', she shrugged.

''Yeah right'', I replied sarcastically.

''I won...'', Ju turned to see Jay. ''so where is my gift?'', she looked excited.

''And this is my gift for your winning. Just like I promise'', Jay shows a box. Opening it, I saw a small pearl diamond necklace.

''Oh... no no... it's so expensive. Ju, why are you asking expensive gifts like this?'', I scolded.

''Leave it, Jessy... she didn't ask. I'm the one who wanted to give it to her'', Jay deadpans.

I shake my head exasperatedly. Jay clasps the chain on Ju's neck and she looked excited seeing it. She asked me to buy the necklace last year. I still remember about it. When we were shopping around, she accidentally sees the pearl diamond necklace and asks me to buy it for her.

If it was a normal necklace, I would have bought for her but... damn, it's a diamond necklace! Even if I sell my head, it won't be enough. 

******************************

Good Morning Folks.... Have a blessed day.... :)