XOXO

After bath, I walked downstairs. Since I was overwhelmed with Jay's proposal, I hug everyone in the downstairs and brag about the diamond ring in my finger. It's silly and childish, I know. But what to do? I've waited toooooo long for this moment. Everyone was happy with the news, especially Leah. She said she always pray to God for us to reconcile back and her prayer was granted.

''congrats Jessy... I'm happy for you'', Isabel told me when we were walking around the garden.

''Thank You, Isabel....'', holding her hands, I look at her gratefully. ''if not because of you... Jay wouldn't be with him now. Thank You for never take advantage on him'', I told her.

''It's ok Jessy. I loved him truly but.... it was just and unrequited love. So what? I'm sure I will find someone right for me'', she smiled.

''I'll pray for you'', I said and she nodded.

Fin and I was watering the flowers whereas Ju was playing with Hart, Jay's dog and the one who saved me last time. He still remembers when I came and quickly attached to Julissa. Andrew brings Tilly out to his university to show her around. She will join the college starting next week.

When I was watering, I accidentally see Ju's reaction. She was signaling to someone behind me. With cologne smell, I can guess who that is.

Wanna play is it?

I grinning myself. Before he touches me, I turned around and splash the water using the hose.

''Damn'', Jay groaned. He was dripping wet in water.

''Serve you right'', I stick out my tongue.

''Wait, let me show you'', rolling up his sleeves, he was coming towards me. I drop the hose and run forward whereas he was chasing me behind. Hart was running beside me like he was chased too.

''Hart, stop her'', Jay instructed.

Hart suddenly cut me off and stopped in front of me, make me pulled my brake. I nearly fall onto him but Jay uplifted me from behind.

''Oh no no.... Jay, let me go'', I resisted.

''hahaha.... Mommy lost...'', Ju was jumping happily.

''Jeez... rather than supporting me...'', he suddenly drops me inside the fish pond. Spilling out the water, I see him exasperatedly. ''damn you, Jay''

Ju and Jay high five to each other while laughing on me. Suddenly Fin who was behind him pushed Jay inside the pond and now Jay's turn to dripped in the water again

''Sorry brother. I'm on Jessy's sis side'', he winked.

''Yes... high five Fin'', I invisibly show my palm and he invisibly hits his palm from there.

Julissa gets inside the pond happily while splashing the water on both of us. Poor fishes.... They were running around to save their life.

''Jeez... you guys are acting like kids'', Isabel who came there chuckled while shaking her head. ''come, don't get cold'', she instructed.

After that, I asked Leah to bring Julissa back to the room since I want to be with Jay. She was grinning teasingly; understanding my meaning.

''don't worry girl. I can handle Ju and you can handle him... his big ass'', she teased.

''Oh God... Leah...'', I blushed heavily with her teasing.

''go go now...'', she shooed me.

I sneak inside Jay's room. If I'm not wrong, he would be on his way to the room. So I quickly hide inside the bathroom. Stripping off my clothes, I wrapped a towel around me. Jay was humming some song, entering his room and then inside the bathroom. I was hiding behind the curtain, so, he probably didn't realize about me yet. Counting start now....