Aria

''The only woman I loved was Tanya and I won't betray her even though she doesn't love me'', he looked sad. Tanya's expression changed. ''She was just a maid and I feel... disgusted to touch her that time'', he confesses.

Before Jay talks something, he cuts him off. ''I know. I'M SORRY. She's not just a maid but good human being'', he paused. ''Back then when I saw how much Tanya is suffering because of you and Jessy, I wanted to teach some lesson to you both. Then when she approached me, say that I can get a chance to separate them both. I'm willing to do anything as long as I see Tanya is happy, Jay. Agreeing to her plan, she.... She drugged Jessy in her drink and then bring her back to Elina's house, stripping off her clothes, waited for me. She told me to have sex with Jessy and send her some pictures. When I try to touch her, I feel disgusted and I... I couldn't do it because I only love Tanya. I pretended that I was kissing her, bringing her arms around me and snap a picture of us. I swear on Tanya, that whole night I didn't do anything to Jessy'', his words make me dropped my tears. ''I just.... I'm so sorry'', he said guiltily.

w...what the hell is happening around me....

if we didn't have sex that night.... It means... Julissa is... Jay's daughter

''How could you do this to me, Emanuel? Do you know much I suffered because of one mistake I never have done?'', I shouted at him.

No one says anything.

''Did she asked you to do like that?'', I ask him while staring at Tanya who looked pale.

''I... s...she didn't know about this until now'', he looks hesitant. ''It's... she's.... Aria'', I was shocked with his words.

Aria? My own friend? s...she...

The pain was like an open wound. The tears flowed unchecked down my cheeks and dripped from my chin. I was too sad to cry out or wail, I just stood there as still as a statue while the magnitude of my loss swept over me.

''Paul, call the guards in the house and ask them to hold Aria'', Mr Holden instructed.

''We doesn't know anything about Jessy or try to search about her. She was just doing her job and one day, we received a letter with a gun'', Emanuel walks towards the drawer and took out a letter and gun.

''She deserves to die for your suffering. This is your chance. I put her address and her phone number for make your job easier. Kill her!''

''That's what the note said. I tried to stop Tanya because I know someone is trying to trap her but she purposely went there to meet Jessy and threaten her for fun. Not for real. We don't know anything about it. But the only thing I know was.... Aria was the one who plan to trap Jessy'', he ended.

My head is spinning around. God, my pregnancy sickness.... Before I know, I feel myself falling forward but thankfully, Jay who is in front of me, hold me up.

''Jessy'', he brings me slowly to the couch. I sit down while grabbing my head. ''Are you OK?'', he crouched down, seeing me

I nodded. ''she was the one who informed me Tanya's whereabouts. I told her to inform you about it while I'm talking with Tanya'', I chuckled sarcastically. ''I'm so fool, isn't it? She purposely wants me to come here alone because she might think that they will kill me right?'', my voice croaked. ''She fooled me. Good. I don't mind my suffering but what hurts more is....'', tears streaming down my eyes. ''I regard her as my friend and she...''

''Hey listen...'', Jay holds my hands. ''You are not stupid. She doesn't know the definition of friendship'', he said softly while wiping off my tears.

''Mr Erickson, she escaped'', Mr Holden whispered to Jay but I heard it too.

''Last time she told me that if I tell anyone about this, she won't hesitate to kill me or Tanya. And trust me, she was.... Really insane. I still remember how she pulled a revolver on my forehead in a blink of eyes. Not to mention, she has her own proxies'', Emanuel talked. ''be careful''

''I hate you both so much'', Jay turned to see them. ''but... it was partly my fault. Tanya, I'm sorry if I pushed you until the edge. I thought you realize the difference between sex and love but I was wrong. I never loved you but I love you as a friend. You forgot something, Tanya. You are blinded by your love towards me but forgot that someone loves you more than yourself'', Jay said while glancing at Emanuel.

Tanya was dropping her tears.

''you had the chance to kill Jessy that time but you didn't. Whether you believe it or not, you are changed and trying to seek forgiveness''

''NO'', Tanya shouted but still dropping her tears.

''Yes you are Tanya. Don't waste your life trying to punish yourself like this'', Jay retorted back. ''this guy here loves you truly and willing to sacrifice himself for you. I don't ask you to him back but at least have some conscience to live your life'', he advised. ''at least live for him''

''Aria would probably hunt you guys too and I don't want anything to happen to anyone. She's indeed harmful. Stay in my house until everything settles and... I will arrange a job and a place for you in future'', he stated.

''Jay, you no need to do this, at least not to me'', Emanuel shook his head. ''I... I'm a traitor... I....''

''Shut up Emanuel!!'', Jay raised his voice. ''You guys are still my friend'', Emanuel looked stunned with Jay's words. A single pair of tears dropped to his cheek.

Emanuel hugged Jay. ''I'm sorry man... I'm really sorry''

Jay nodded. ''I'm changed too, Emanuel''

After that, Tanya and Emanuel followed us back to our house. Of course, I'm not angry for him to bring them back to the house. In fact, I would have told the same thing to him. They deserve forgiveness and a second chance, like me. 

************************