When heart connected....

''Ju, are you ready?'', I asked Julissa who is busy shoving her things in her mini bag. She said she wanted to take care of Jay and she can't wait to see him.

''Sis, they are here'', Tilly said while walking inside with Jay and others behind her.

''Buddy'', Ju exclaimed happily; running towards him, she hugs him. Jay carries her in his arms.

''Aww... seems like my friend is missing me'', Jay teased.

I smile. Indeed we wanted to visit him at his hotel but it turns out, he came here with others. They sat at a table in front. Since it a shop, there's no living hall. Only tables and chairs for customers counter and the kitchen inside. Upstairs are only rooms. This is where I live and work.

''Here, your orders'', I smile; putting the tray on the table. Andrew- hot chocolate, Fin&Tilly- latte, Isabel& Jay- black coffee (they ordered same drink, miraculously. Don't get me wrong. I'm not jealous though) and lastly my favorite girl, Ju ordered Mocha.

''Jessy sis, we plan to have lunch together. Let's go'', Fin said happily.

''Huh... sorry guys. I have work to do'', I shrugged. ''Maybe next time''

''Jeez... Join us please...'', Tilly pleaded.

''Girl, do you forget that I need to deliver cupcakes'', I put my hand on my hips. She pouted her mouth. ''Next time OK...'', I winked.

''hmmm''

Jay was looking at him, I can feel it but I don't even turn to see him. Everyone walks out of my shop. Wearing an apron, I started to do my routine, making cupcakes. The oven started to bake my cupcakes and I lay against the counter thinking about yesterday's incident.

''Why can't I throw that image away from my mind? God'', I grab my hair.

''which image?'', I jumped little with the voice. Turning around, I see Jay at the doorway.

Damn, when does he enters here? Normally if people exit the main door, the bell with swings, indicating there's someone. Normally it was put for customers. But I didn't hear it or am I too deep in my thoughts?

''w....what are you doing here?'', I ask him.

''to say thanks'', he shrugged.

''thanks? For what?'', I puzzled.

''for the cupcakes of course'', his words make me dropped my hand.

Holy shit... I totally forget about the cupcakes I made for him yesterday. I place it beside his door to surprise him but after the heartbreak, I forgot to bring it with me.

''So, you did come for me yesterday'', he smirked.

''h...huh... umm... yeah'', I smile lightly. Taking out the bowl, I started to pour the flour inside to prepare another set of cupcakes.

He suddenly grabs my hand. I turned to see him.

''For your question yesterday in that note, NO, DINOSOURS DON'T EXIST. You're wrong and you got a kiss from me!'', he said cupping my cheeks, smashed his lips on me. I open my eyes widely.

I damn forget about the flirty message....

Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?

The world slowly fell away from me. I want to push him but I couldn't. I want to pull away before I lose myself but I can't seem to and I can no longer think straight. So closing my eyes, I reply to his kiss. It hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. His hand drifted to my hip and pulled me closer. My arms reached up and tangled around his thick, strong neck. He tilted my head to the side while kissing me, his lips demanding. I felt a smoldering heat deep within me as Jay's grip tightened, crushing my body to his, gentle yet firm. He slanted my head further, deepening the kiss.