Dirty Plan

Never in my life, had I seen a man's naked body. But today, I lost my V-card. But wait, how can I lost it when I don't even do it? Is seeing his 'junior' consider losing my virginity?

I jolted awake with the same memory playing in my mind.

''God, Jessy, are you OK?'', Leah was beside me.

''he's so big'', I blurted out. ''he's so big'', getting down from the bed, I walked out from the room. ''he's so big...''

''Jesus, Jessy, what happened?'', Leah shakes me up.

''He's so big'', my eyes widen when I see Mr Erickson at the doorway, folding his arms while glaring at me. Even though he's fully clothed, my eyes travel down his body. That specific part....

''Damn you!! My eyes are up here not down, damn it!'', he suddenly put his hand downward. For the first time, he's looking heavily flushed and there are red cheeks. I couldn't stop my laughing seeing his reaction.

''Leah, bring her out before I kill her'', he clenched his teeth and I stopped my laugh.

Both of us left his room hastily.

''Oh My God, really?'', Leah was laughing all over the floor after hearing my pitiful story. ''trust me, Jessy... I never see him looking flushed like this... you rock it, girl'', she tapped my shoulder unable to contain her laughter.

My cheeks are blushing but at the same time, I couldn't stop thinking the moment where he puts his hands down to hide it. Damn so adorable... God....

''ehem'', someone cleared the throat. Both of us quickly stand up after seeing Mr. Erickson; glaring me us. ''gossiping around is it?'', he asked coldly. ''I think it's time to search for new employees'', he smirked.

Leah and I are seeing each other. There's horror in our eyes.

''s...sorry sir... w...w...e w...won't... do... i...t...'', I stammered.

''Huh uh? Then you should think before you laugh at me!!'', he scowled.

''What can I do if you were so big?'', I asked while opening my arms. He was breathing angrily.

Damn my tongue!! I quickly put my hand over my mouth.

Suddenly I heard chuckling voice from beside me. I turned to see Leah who quickly covered her laugher but couldn't.

''s....sorry... seeing her expression, I couldn't stop thinking how big you were'', she covers her mouth to stop from laughing. She laughed out loud. And the same goes to me. We were laughing non-stop.

''y..y....you guys damn so finish after this!!'', he walks out with a red face.

''God, he's going to kill us... later'', Leah laughed.

''Later'', I nodded.

Unexpectedly, Mr Erickson didn't fire both of us. We were actually waiting for it nervously. Just later we realize how we acted crazily.

''Leah, I take leave first'', I told her.

''Ok dear...'', she smiled.

When I was walking out, I see Mr. Erickson's car entering the house. Since it's tinted in black, I couldn't see him. While bowing down, I walk out quietly.

Esme asked me to buy milk and bread when I'm back home. After bought the things from the grocery shop, I was walking out of the shop and stop when I see Andrew who is talking to one adult in front of the ally. That guy has slid something to Andrew's hands and Andrew takes it.