Epilogue | Part Two

💛💛Chresanto is home💛💛

This is kinda all over the place, but I was trying to include all the characters.

Sorry for the wait.

There will be two bonus chapters after this. The sequel will be up after that.

*CJ's POV*

"What's wrong, babe?" Aubree asks, playing with my hair.

"Back up." I move away from her.

"Chres." She sighs.

"CJ." I correct. "My dad's name is Chres."

"Babe-"

"Bruh, shut up." I groan. "Leave me alone."

"Um." She looks around. "I know you're not talking to me like that."

"Aubree, your best bet is to leave. I'm not with it right now." I push her back gently.

She only straddles my waist. "I told you I'm not leaving every time you get your man period."

"Ain't no man period. You're just making me mad." I try to push her away.

"Look here boy, I told you I love you. I'm not leaving, even if it makes you angry. You need to learn how to talk to me before I pop you in the mouth. I am not a hoe and I am not going to let you treat me like one." She speaks in a firm voice.

I stare at her for a second, letting it sink in that she was trying to put me in my place. "I'm sorry, Bree." I peck her lips.

"It's okay, baby." She smiles.

"I shouldn't take my anger out on you." I rub her back. "I had a little bit of a bad day."

"So talk to me." She wraps her arms around my neck.

"People keep trying me. And I know you and my mom hate it when I fight, so I'm trying not to." I admit. "But if I hear one more thing said about one of my sisters, I'm gonna hurt someone."

"Have you used words?" She asks.

"Yes, I have. It works sometimes. There are a few people that have one more chance and then I'm just beating their-"

"You're mom doesn't like when you swear." She pecks my lips.

"She doesn't like when someone sits on us like this before marriage either. But look at you." My hands rest on her bottom.

"Okay, you do not have to go there." She goes to move my hands.

"No leave them there." I pout.

"Now if your mom walks in-".

"She's not even here." I chuckle.

"But your dad is." She reminds me.

"He doesn't care. As long as we aren't actually doing grown people things." I shrug.

"Yes, he does."

"Maybe if he walked in and saw Niya and Ty'Shawn or Aaliyah and some guy, or Harmony and some guy, but I'm a son." I shrug.

"So?"

"So he's more strict on the girls." I laugh. "Mom is strict on all of us."

"I like your laugh." She smiles.

"I like your smile." I peck her lips.

--

"CJ!" My mom chases me into the kitchen.