Leaving For The Honey Moon

*Chres POV*

Today I am leaving to go on my honey moon with Yn. We have to leave at 12. The girls were upstairs in me and Yn's room while the guys were downstairs. We were smoking and talking. "Chres, what have you and Yn done so far?" Jacob asked, clearly suggesting things. "Talked and stuff." I said. "Oh, Chres got some." Ray said. I punched his arm. "Shut the fuck up before Yn hears." I told him.

Everyone just laughed. "Nigga, they up there talking bout the same thing." Ray started. "Lolo, Chres was so sweet he made love to me." He finished in a girly voice. Everyone laughed again. "Ay, let's go see what they talkin bout." Craig said. We all went upstairs quietly and put our ears against the door.

"So, what are you and Chres gonna do after the honey moon?" Lolo asked. "I don't but we still gon live here." Yn said. "Okay, spill. I heard you guys the other night." Lolo said. There was a pause. "What exactly did you hear?" Yn asked. Lolo laughed. "Moans and something hit the wall. Then, I went downstairs cause I was walking by your door to go to the kitchen and get some drink." Lolo said. Yn giggled. "Yeah cause you was getting it in with Ray."

"Mommy, what's 'getting it in'?" Prehia asked. Yn laughed. "Baby, don't say that." She told her. "But you did." She said back. "Okay, I won't say it again but you can't say that cause it's a bad word." Yn told her. Right then my phone went off. All of the guys ran down stairs and dog piled on the couch. I checked my phone. I read the text from Lolo out loud. "Quit eavesdropping you freaks." I said. We all laughed and Ray told me what to text back.

Chres- Ray says you gon be his freak tonight

Lolo- Tell Ray he was my freak last night ;)

I told Ray and I swear he blushed. He told me what to tell her.

Chres- He said so your his freak every night now.

Lolo- Tell him no he sucks.

I told him and he told me what to say.

Chres- He said actually you do and he'll prove it tonight

Lolo- OMG I meant he ain't good in bed.

He told me what to say.

Chres- He said that ain't what you said last night when he had you against the wall.

Lolo- That didn't happen

Chres- He said but that bath did

Lolo- He wasn't supposed to talk about that

Chres- brb, he said he gon tell us all about it

I put my phone up cause I heard them running downstairs. Ray hid behind the steps. "Ray, I'mma kill you nigga." Lolo said looking for him. He jumped out from behind the steps right behind her. He grabbed her sides and she screamed. She turned around and smacked the shit out of him. He held his face. "Oww, what the hell was that for?" He asked. She laughed. "I'm sorry, you scared me though." She said. He just laughed it off.

We all hung out before me and Yn put our bags in the car and left to fly to our honey moon. I still haven't said where it is. She is gonna love it though. I know she is.

Once we got on the plane, her phone rang. It was her uncle so she put in on speaker.

(Phone Convo)

Yn- "Hey, I heard you got out of jail."

Wayne- "Hey, yeah, I did."

Yn- "That's awesome."

Wayne- "It is. Put this on speaker and go somewhere where only you and Chres are gonna hear me."

Yn&Chres- *Walks in the bedroom of the plane* "What is it?"

Wayne- "I have to pass down the business, and I don't have kids. I don't trust anyone else except you and Chres. Do you guys want the family business?"

Yn&Chres- *Looks at each other and nod*

Yn- "Yes."

Wayne- "Good, we'll settle everything after you guys get back from your honey moon. Have fun and Chresanto?"

Chres- "Sir?"

Wayne- "Wrap it up. It would be great if y'all had kids but the mood swings ain't fun."

Chres- *Chuckles* "Yes, sir."

We hung up and me and Yn laughed. "I know deep down that by taking over the business, it's gonna be a lot to handle, but that business made me and raised me, I'm not letting it go." Yn told me. I kissed her and agreed.