With Nicki and Wayne Part One

*Nicki POV*

"Wayne!" I yelled as I ran downstairs. "Nick, I'm in the game room!" He yelled back. I walked in the game room and he was in there playing NBA 2K14 with Twist. "Hey, Twist." I said. His eyes stayed glued to the screen. "Wassup, Nicki?" He answered. "I'm ordering pizza, what do y'all want?" I asked them. They paused the game and said "Pepperoni." in unison. I walked out the room to get my phone and called the pizza place.

I love how close Wayne and Twist are. They have a big bro little bro relationship. It's adorable. Christopher(Twist) is actually gonna be the best man at our wedding. Reginae is a bridesmaid and Wayne's sons are grooms men. Cameron (Lil Wayne's five year old son) is gonna be the ring bearer.

After the pizza got there, I called them to the kitchen. "Whoa, I just realized you aren't wearing make up. You look pretty with out it." Twist said. I smiled and thanked him.

Twist left around 12. "Well, you need to call Santo." I told Wayne. He tried to make excuses but, I said, "Ah, you can sleep later. You know they still up." Wayne sighed and called them.

Santo- "Hey, man."

Wayne- "Wassup, bro."

Santo- "Yn said I need to talk to you about business. For the concert."

Wayne- "Nicki said I needed to talk to you. For the same reason."

Both- *Laugh*

Wayne- "These bossy woman now."

Santo- "Yup, Yn run everything."

Wayne- *Chuckle* "I run my relationship."

Nicki- *raises eyebrow* "You know that ain't true. And don't be lying to him."

Wayne- "Okay, so Santo, you got any-"

Nicki- "Wayne, you betta not ask that boy for weed."

Wayne- "I wasn't I was asking him if he-"*Thinking quickly*

Santo- *quickly whispers* "Questions."

Wayne- "Questions."

Nicki- "Mhmm."

Wayne- "I was. So, Santo do you got any questions?"

Santo- *Chuckles* "Yeah, come by the house tomorrow."

Wayne- "Right after I go see Reginae."

Santo- "Ight, man. Imma hit the sack."

Wayne- "Cool. I talk to you tomorrow."

Then they hung up. "Wayne, I'm telling you. You betta not get that boy in trouble. Me and Yn will kick your- nope, I'm not gonna cuss." I said. He chuckled and we laid down and went to bed. We were all cuddled up and I couldn't help but think "I love this man so much. I can't wait for our wedding."

So, this is just Nicki POV part two is gonna have Wayne's POV. Okay? Okay. Now, cast calls. Please, if you wanna be in the story, here are the characters I need.

Craigs' Best Friend

Jacob's new girlfriend

Ray' crazy ex

I will also need:

Name-

Age(You don't have to use your age)- 

Birthday(Just the month and day)-

Personality-

Favorite Color-

Favorite Rapper, Band and/or singer-

Style-

Please vote and comment. Once I have the characters I need, I will update faster. I have everything planned, I just need those characters. Thanks for reading guys let me know what you think and cast calls.