Shopping

*Yn POV*

I woke up at six thirty in the morning. I did my hygiene thing then dressed in boot cut jeans, a blue t-shirt with frills (Sort of like a fringe shirt) and a black undershirt under it. On the top of the shirt it said "I ❤️ Crazy". I put on black flats. Then I got Chres up. I whispered, "Baby, get up. We gotta get ready to go." in his ear. He pulled me on the bed. "What time is it?" He asked. I told him it was almost eight o'clock. He got up and did his hygiene. I went to Prehia's room.

I woke her up and fed her some eggs. I made everyone else, including myself, some. Then Chres came down stairs so, I gave him his plate. "Thank you." He said. He kissed me. Then he kissed Prehia's cheek and said "Good morning, princesses." I smiled.

I took Prehia out of her high chair after everyone was done. I changed her into some jeans, a purple and pink 'Daddy's Princess' shirt and some pink and blue light up tennis shoes. I brushed her hair and put it in a poofy ponytail. I put her little heart earrings in. Then Chres came up and took Prehia from me. I looked at what he was wearing. Jeans, a blue shirt that said 'West Coast' with the west coast sign. He was wearing his black and red Jordans. And of course his gold chain. He had his diamond earrings in. I went and put in my gold hoops.

Then walked back in Prehia's room. Chres' back was facing the door. I watched him talk to Prehia. "We're gonna get you a pretty flower girl dress today." He said in a baby voice. Prehia giggled. "I don't know if you understand me when I say this, but, me and your mommy are gonna love you as our own forever. Even if we didn't have you from us. I promise to protect you and love you just as I would a baby that came from me. I don't know how Gina treated you, but we will treat you so much better." He said. He kissed her forehead. Then he started tickling her. She was screaming with joy and giggling.

I walked in and he noticed me. "We are still gonna get her dress today right?" He asked. I nod. "Yeah, after suit and dress shopping. You know what colors they're supposed to be right?" I asked. He laughed. "Yes, the jacket and pants black, shoes black, shirt dark blue, tie light blue." He said. I smiled and kissed him. "Let's go then."

Me, Lolo, Monique, Tina, Tiara, Kiara and my mom went to the dress floors with Prehia. After five minutes of waiting, a lady came out. "I'm looking for Yn YLn." She said. I raised my hand. She smiled and walked over to us. "So, you must be the lucky bride. Who are the rest?" She asked. I pointed to each girl as I said their name "Lolo, Monique, Kiara, Tiara, Tina, my mom, Ciara, and this is my flower girl and daughter, Prehia." She smiled and said "Your daughter is absolutely beautiful." I thanked her and she led us to the wedding dresses first.

Everyone picked some out for me so I had about ten to try on. I didn't really like them. The ninth one I tried on I really liked. It's white. It's tight at the top then around the waist line, it flowed down in ruffles. It has straps that are about three fingers wide that fall off my shoulders but that's how it is supposed to be. It has a sweet heart neckline and it's got these little jewels on the top but only on the neckline. I love it. I feel beautiful in it and I think it's the one. I walked out. And everyone liked it. Even Prehia, she clapped and said "pwetty." My mom was tearing up. We all agreed on this dress. Then I bought it, I have to come back a week before the wedding to make sure it still fits and to pick it up. Next, brides maid dresses.

*Lolo POV*

Yn's dress is beautiful. Now, we are looking for either dark blue or light blue dresses for us. Yn found this one that was knee length and had light blue ruffles and had spaghetti straps. It was light blue and had jewels on the top and the bottom was ruffles, like I said. I like it, I think the other girls did too. We ended up getting that one after trying on literally fifteen dresses.

We had to buy five and they were six hundred dollars each. Her mom paid for them. And she paid for Yn's two thousand dollar dress. Yn said she would but her mom insisted then reminded Yn, that she is a billionaire. So, Yn let her buy it. We were all waiting for the guys now.

*Yn POV*

I got my phone out and texted Chres.

Babygirl<3- How's it going?

Baby<3- Great, this old lady is flirting with Ray

Babygirl<3- Omg for real?

Baby<3- Yes, Jacob is recording it

Babygirl<3- lol tell him to send it to me

Baby<3- Okay, how is dress shopping going?

Babygirl<3- Great, we're done

Baby<3- It only took three hours?

Babygirl<3- Yup, are y'all done?

Baby<3- Yeah, meet us on the first floor in five minutes, Jacob's still recording

Babygirl<3- Kay, love you

Baby<3- Love you too.

Five minutes later my phone beeped and it was the video of that old woman flirting with Ray. I showed it to everyone. Then we met the boys on the first floor. Everyone went out to lunch then they went home and me and Chres took Prehia to get a flower girl dress. We took her to a baby store in the mall. It had flower girl dresses. We ended up buying a dress that was poofy and had flowers sewn around the waist line. It was white and the flowers were blue roses. It was perfect we bought it and the white dress shoes that went with it. Once we were done we went shopping. First stop, Forever 21. I got some shorts, crop tops, shirts, necklaces, rings, earrings, belly rings and a few bracelets. Then we went to foot locker. Chres got a few pairs of shoes and I got two.

Then we went a men clothing store. He bought shorts, jeans, shirts and a few hats. I made Chres come to Victoria's Secret with me. I need new sweat pants and tank tops and their's are the best. I got panies and bra's too. I'm going on my honey moon with Chres after Prehia's birthday. We were leaving on the 2nd of August and her birthday is the 1st and the wedding is on the 27th of July.

We gotta wait five days before we go on honey moon cause we are gonna be gone for two weeks. We still haven't planned where we are going. But it's gonna be fun. Lolo and the guys are gonna watch Prehia. I hope they actually watch her. And not burn the house down.

After we went clothes shopping and got what we need we went to the grocery store. We needed food for the house. Then I seen my ex. He saw me and came to talk to me. Chres took Prehia to get a shopping cart. "Hey, Yn." He said. "Hey, Marcus." I said. I forced a smile. "So, how have you been?" He asked. "Great. I'm engaged now." I said, trying to make clear that I'm in a committed relationship. His face saddened a little for a second. "To who?" He asked.

Right then, Chres came pushing Prehia in a shopping cart with a car on it. "Marcus, this is my fiancé, Chresanto, and our daughter, Prehia." I said. Chres smiled at him and Marcus did the same back. They gave them bro hug hand shake things. "Well, it was good running into you." Marcus said. I smiled, nodded and agreed. Then he left. I let out a breath and me and Chres started walking. He was pushing the cart cause I couldn't ever get the car ones to turn.

We bought steak, beef, stuff for tacos, orange juice, noodles, kook-aid mix, sodas, stuff for fried chicken, mac and cheese, Mexican foods and a few other things. We bought two gallon tubs of ice cream. One cookies and cream and the other, chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. We bought some chips, cookies, slim jims, beef jerky, apples, oranges, bananas, milk and cereal. We also bought candy. Then we went and paid for everything and went home.