Taking Over The Family Buisness

*Yn POV*

Me and Chres' honey moon is over. It was so much fun. I'm gonna miss it here, but I wanna go home to my baby, and I gotta take over the family business when I get home with Chres. We are gonna have the business.

We landed somewhere were a car was waiting. The driver helped us put the bags in the car, then we got in and he started driving. We pulled up to my uncle's house and the driver told us he was gonna wait out in the car with the bags then drive us home. We walked in side and someone led us to my uncle's office.

Uncle Wayne was sitting at a desk on the phone. "I gotta go." He said. He hung up and hugged me and dapped to Chres. He gestured for us to have a seat so we did. "Okay, so I just have to go over a few things, then I will hand it over to you guys, my people will be your people. I will announce the news and it will eventually spread to all the workers. Within the next two days. Then it will be all you guys." Uncle Wayne said. "Why are you retiring so soon?" I asked. Uncle Wayne smiled. "I'm getting a little old for this job. I got a messed up knee. But, I will always help and guide y'all when you need me too." He told me. I nod and we discuss everything. It was a lot, but we got everything.

We went home and Prehia ran too us. She was mad about something. I walked in to see what was going on. Lolo and Ray fighting, Craig and Jacob trynna calm everyone down cause Lolo was throwing stuff. I whistled. "What are y'all doing? Do y'all not see the baby right here?" I yelled.

Then this hoe lookin trick came downstairs and said "When are you coming back up?" I assume it was to Ray because he was the one that answered. He told her he would be in a minute and she went to walk away. "Where you think you goin?" I asked.

She looked at me. "Bitch, what? Who are you?" She said. "Call me out my name one more time in my house. I'm Yn." I said. She knows me, it's Justice, Jacob's cousin. "Well, I'm going upstairs." She told Ray.

Did she not hear me? "No, there's the door. Don't let it hit you were the good Lord split you. Actually, do." I told her. She rolled her eyes and called me out of my name. Again. I gave Prehia to Chres and pulled my hair back. "Trynna disrespect me in my own house." I said, walking up to where she was. I grabbed her cheap weave and drug her to the door. I threw her out it. She tried to hit me. I punched her in the face and kicked her in stomach. I slammed the door in her face.

I walked back in the house and Ray looked mad and everyone else was laughing. "Boy, what you staring at me for? You should be explaining to me why you bringing hoes up in here with my daughter here." I said. "Yn, you're a bitch." Ray said. What? "Excuse me?" I asked. Ray repeated his self. I took a step towards him. "I heard you the first time. I was giving you a chance to correct yourself." I said. He stepped towards me. "I meant it. You threw her out for no reason." Ray said. I looked at him.

"One, she called me out my name. Two, she disrespected me. Three, I don't want you bringing your hoes around my daughter." I told him. "One, it's just a name. Two, you disrespected her. Three, She's not a hoe." He said. "How did I disrespect her? And it's not just a name. It's disrespectful. And how bout you get out my face." I said. He pushed me and said "What are you gonna do about it?" I looked at him and pushed him back then he smacked me. Really hard. Chres handed Prehia to Lolo and went at Ray.

He pushed him against the wall and started punching the shit outta Ray. Craig and Jacob jumped in after Chres didn't stop after a minute or two. It took like ten minutes, but they got Chres off Ray eventually. Chres started yelling at Ray. "Don't ever put your hands on my wife again. Bitch ass. You're lucky they stopped me or I would have killed you." Chres yelled. Then Chres looked at me. "Are you okay?" Chres asked me, checking my face were Ray hit. I nod. "Chres, you're knuckles are bleeding." I told him. He tried to play it off but I drug him up stairs to clean it up.

I got out medical tape, gauze and the alcohol. I used the alcohol to clean it. "That burns." Chres whined. I laughed. "But it will keep it from getting infected." I told him. I wrapped it in the gauze and used the medical tape to tape it so it will stay on. Then I put everything up and washed my hands. Chres got off the sink and we walked back down stairs.

Ray was sitting down, it looked like he was in a time out cause everyone was surrounding him. He looked at me, apologetically. "I'm sorry, Yn, I didn't mean to hit you." He said. I nod. "It's okay." I told him. Chres didn't say anything. Everyone looked at him. "I'm not saying sorry. He hit my wife, I beat him up." He said like a little kid. "It's alright, you ain't gotta apologize, I deserved that. I need the sense knocked back into me." Ray said. Everyone laughed.

We ordered pizza for dinner. When the doorbell rang, I went to get it. The pizza man was Marcus. "Oh, hey, Yn, what are you doing here?" He asked. "Standing, waiting for some pizzas." I said. He chuckled and handed me the pizza as he said "Same old Yn." I gave him the money and went to close the door. "You and Chres still together?" He asked. I nod. "I guess you drugged him for nothing." I said. His smile faded as I slammed the door in his face. I walked in the kitchen with the pizzas. I sat them on the table and everyone ran in the kitchen. I got Prehia a piece of cheese then got my own plate.