One Year

A/N I am skipping ahead a year. On to the story...

*Yn POV*

Let me catch you up real quick. So, me and Chres are still going strong. We almost have enough money saved to get out of Compton. We are all graduating high school next week. Me and Chres still deal drugs for my uncle. My uncle found out about me and Chres. He used to be like a father figure for me but he didn't disagree with the relationship. That made me very happy. I really do love Chres.

Now, I know what you are thinking, but no we have not done the deed yet. We both still agreed we can't afford to risk the chance of a kid yet. I think we're ready though. I think Chres thinks the same thing cause when we start getting heated he says, "I really do want to. And I think we are ready but remember we can't risk having a baby right now."

Then we stop and he feels guilty so he says, "One day I do want to have kids with you but right now we can't afford one." I always agree and tell him it's okay.

Me, Lolo, Chres, Jacob, Ray and Craig, have been saving up all our money for the past two years. We are all gonna move in together. We have about $20,000 saved all together. We want to buy a house so we don't have to do the monthly rent. My uncle said for my 18th birthday he is gonna get me a brand new car and $10,000. My birthday is in one month. Then we can get out of here. Now, let's continue.

I did my hygiene thing and dressed in sweat pants and a tank top. It was saturday. Today is also me and Chres' one year anniversary. I woke him up the usual way, by whispering in his ear, "Baby, get up."

He opens his eyes quickly then shuts them and smiles before pulling me down with him. "Get up, Chres." I say, smiling. He opened his eyes.

Chres smiles and kisses me, "Good morning, beautiful."

I smile back, "Good morning, handsome."

After a few minutes of cuddling he got up and went to do his hygiene thing while I made breakfast. 15 minutes into cooking, I felt arms around my waist and a kiss on my neck. "Happy anniversary, baby girl. I love you." Chres says.

He rests his chin on my shoulder and I turn my head, pecking his cheek. "Happy anniversary. I love you, too."

After breakfast me and Chres went to the park. I had to change though cause it was hot outside. I wore blue basketball shorts and a black tank top. Chres was wearing black basketball shorts and blue muscle shirt. We both wore black Nike's. We were walking to the park cause we still don't have a car. Like I said we only buy what we really need. We don't need a car when we can walk to the store in five minutes, to school in ten, and everywhere else in like fifteen. We were holding hands walking and talking.

"So, what do you wanna do after high school?" Chres asks.

I shrug, "Ion know yet, probably just see where life takes me. I know you're gonna be in my future but I hope we end up staying together."

Chres squeezes my hand and pulls me closer, kissing the side of my head. "We will be, I swear on my chain." He says, causing me to smile. He don't mess around when it comes to his chain.

"Okay, what do you wanna do?" I ask.

"I got something to tell you." He announces. We stop walking and sit on a bench. "Well, I got a scholarship to play football for a college in LA." He starts. I smile and feeling like I was gonna cry. "The good news is, I got them to take you too, if you wanna go. I told them it's me and my girl or nothing. So, me and the guys and Lolo, looked through house around there for all of us. It's the one I told you about. Well, everyone got accepted there. After I told them about the scholarship, they applied." He finishes.