Work

*Yn POV*

I woke up beside Roc. I know what you're thinking, but no, we don't do anything. We can't afford much, and neither one of us will let the other one sleep on the floor or the couch. All we do is sleep though. We don't do the nasty. Actually, we both virgins. The main reason is because we don't want to risk having kids. I can't afford to get pregnant and he can't afford to get some girl pregnant. But, Roc is the biggest flirt ever. He flirts with every girl. I think it's funny. I got up and did my hygiene thing. I had to straighten my hair. I ate breakfast before waking up Roc.

I walked back in the room. Once, I got beside him, I leaned down to his ear. "Chres, wake up." I whispered.

I leaned up and his eyes were closed but he was smiling. He opened his eyes for a spilt second then I felt hands on my waist. Before I knew it, I was on the bed with him.

"Is there school today?" He asked.

"Nope, unless you have Saturday school again." I said.

"Yn, it was one time. You're never gonna let that go are you?" He whined. I shook my head and laughed. I went to get up but he pulled me back down with him.

"Why do we have to get up so early if there is no school?" He asked.

"Chres, it's 12 in the afternoon." I giggled. He sighed while he thought of something to say.

"But, we didn't get home til 3." He said. I did the math really quick.

"Which means we slept for nine hours. So, time to get up." I told him with a smile.

"I like your dimples." He said. I laughed a little.

"I like how your teeth have that little fang thing going on." I informed him. He chuckled. I know it seems like we are going out but, we aren't. He got up and got his clothes together.

Once he got out the shower, he asked me to help him with his hair. It's kind of short, he cut the ponytail. He said he was getting to old for it, but really it was probably because he got gum stuck in it. I had to use his pick to get the knots out. His hair can get really nappy. I put mousse in it to tighten the curls. After I finished I noticed what he was wearing.

"We match, again." I laughed him. He looked down and laughed with me.

This is the fourth time this week. We were both wearing black basketball shorts and a white tank top. Chres had his gold chain on. It wasn't one he bought, it was one that he got from his  father. I smiled. He loves that so much. You see, his father didn't leave him. His dad died, then his mom left him.

After he ate breakfast we sat together on the couch. We never bought a TV because what's the point of having something you won't use. We are always to busy. I was sitting with my feet on Chres' lap.

"What time do we got work tonight?" He asked. I thought for a minute.

"We gotta leave at nine." I answered. He gave me a look. I know what that look is. I nodded and took my feet off him.

Santo stood up and walked to our room. He came back with a lighter and a joint. See our boss gives us a bag every one and a half months. He says he knows how stressful life can get sometimes. Chres sat back down and I put my feet on his lap again. It's been about two weeks since we smoked. He passed it to me. I took a few hits then passed it back to him.

After five minutes he pulled me on his lap. I was straddling him. We were face to face. He blew smoke in my face and I giggled. I did the same to him. Except he didn't giggle he just smiled. He had one hand on my waist. The other he was using to hold the joint.