Adoption?

Quick reminder of what everyone looks like. I changed a couple characters.

 I changed a couple characters

"Baby we gotta get dressed and head the meeting

"Baby we gotta get dressed and head the meeting." Santo shakes my shoulder.

"No." I whine, turning on my stomach and pulling the covers over me.

Santo rubs my back, kissing my shoulder blade twice. "C'mon. After this meeting, we have some alone time before we have to pick the kids up and get everyone to the plane." He reminds me. The kids are at school, the younger ones stayed with my sister.

I flip on my back, looking up at him. He was still in bed, covered up. He was sitting up, wearing no shirt so I could see the tattoos he had. He had 'Royal' and a few others on his chest and torso.

"I'm only getting up if I can get some kisses." I say, and he chuckles.

"I can do that." He pecks my lips twice, then gives me a real kiss. Then a longer one. "Morning."

"Morning, baby." I smile.

We get out of bed, walking to the closet to find clothes. It was now eleven, we took a short nap after dropping the kids off at school.

"You look beautiful, baby." He smiles.

"You look handsome." I smile.

He leans down and kisses me once more. "I love you."

"I love you, baby."

----

"This is Harmony, she's six years old." The social worker was telling us Harmony was the perfect fit for our family, so if course we wanted to meet her.

"Hello." I smile.

"Hi." Chres smiles also.

"Hi." She waves a little.

"Harmony, this is Yn and Chresanto. They were looking to adopt and we think you are the perfect little angel for them." The social worker smiles. She calls all the kids 'angel'.

"And RoRo?" She looks up at the social worker, Ms. Gonzalez.

"Um, we haven't discussed that." She answers.