Yn's...

*Chres POV*

Right now, it hurts to breath. I can't believe this happened who would do this to her? All I know is when me and her uncle find them, someone is gon' die. Yeah, I'm working with her uncle again. Someone just broke into my house, jumped my wife and almost killed her and our unborn kid. Hell yeah, I'm working with her uncle. I'm at the hospital and her uncle is doing some 'research'.

"Family of Yn August?" A doctor asked. We all stood up. "Well, we almost lost her three times during surgery. We got her to pull through. She's a very lucky woman. Y'all can go see her, but, she's in a comma. By the looks of things, it won't last more than two weeks." The doctor explained. "What about the baby?" I asked. "He's fine. We didn't have to do a c-section but, if things get worse because she's in a comma, we'll have to." The doctor said. I nod and we follow him to Yn's room. We stayed until visiting hours were over. Then everyone, except me, had to leave. I got to stay since I'm her husband.

Around 3 in the morning, Yn's uncle called me.

Santo- "What's up?"

Wayne- "I think I found them."

Santo- "Them?"

Wayne- "Yeah, two girls and boy."

Santo- "You got them? Now? As in you have them with you?"

Wayne- "Yes."

Santo- *Looks at Yn* "I'm on my way."

Wayne- "Not at the trap, my house. This is personal."

Santo- "Ight, I'll be there in 20."

We hung up and I walked to the desk. "Um, I'm staying the night with my wife, but, we have other kids and, they're really upset. I need to go over there to tuck them in. Is there anyway I could come back in when I get back?" I asked. She thinks for a minute then nods. She showed me what door to use and I left.

I went into Wayne's basement with him. There where three people with bags on their heads. "What do you wanna do with them?" Wayne asked. I shrugged. "Keep them til' Yn gets better. I'm sure she'll wanna be the one to off them. Until then, we have fun." I said. Wayne nods and gets out his stuff. I took the bags off. It was, Janel, Marcus and my crazy ex, Aniya. They did this to my baby. And our child. Oh, this is gonna be so fun.

"Hello, fellow dumb asses, welcome to hell." I said, picking up a knife. "Please, don't kill us." Janel cried. I smiled. "I'm not. My job right now, is to make sure you all suffer until my wife gets better. Then she decides what she wants to do with y'all since y'all almost killed her and our child." I said.

Janel kept screaming. "Pops, please forgive me." I said, before punching her in the mouth. I promised my dad I would never lay my hands on a woman, no matter what. I guess I punched her hard enough because, her chair fell over and she was knocked out. Then Aniya and Marcus started screaming. "Ay, shut the hell up!" Wayne yelled, smacking them. "Santo, you might not wanna be in here for this. They hurt my niece, who's like my daughter. It's their turn to get hurt." Wayne said. I nod and walk upstairs. I sat on the couch and watched TV, waiting for him to be done.

For the next thirty minutes, all I heard was screams. Good thing he has no neighbors. Wayne walked back up with blood on. "You can go down now. I'm gonna go change. Find out what you can." Wayne said, jogging up stairs. I walked back down stairs.

"Ight, so, one of y'all finna talk." I said. Picking up a knife and playing with it. I did notice Janel was back up and her chair was fixed. Marcus laughed. "Okay, you. I thought you liked Yn. Why try to kill her?" I asked. His face softened. "I didn't try to kill her. I helped them break in. My job was kill you." Marcus said. I laughed. "I guess, you're not as smart as I thought." I said. He realized what he just said.