Well, Why Not?

*Santo's POV*

"Please?" I asked, following Yn around the vacation house.

"No." She answered, walking into the kitchen.

"Please?"

"No." She opened the fridge, getting the orange juice.

"Please, baby?" I put my hands on her waist, as she got a cup from the cabinet.

"No." She poured her juice.

"Please?" I pecked her neck.

"Hmm.." She pretended to think. "No." Then she took a sip of her juice.

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"Yeah, see about that, no."

"Baby, please?" I pushed my bottom lip out and looked into her eyes.

"Fine." She groaned. My face lit up.

"Really?" I asked. Yn pecked my lips, then ran off yelling,

"Nope!"

I chased her around the house, still saying 'please' and she continued to answer with, 'no. I caught her and picked her up before walking out the front door and to the dock. I held her over the end of it, acting like I was gonna drop her. She clung on to me for dear life.

"Chresanto, do not drop me in the water." She said.

"You keep telling me no though." I pouted.

"Next year, I promise." She told me.

"How bout we have one baby now, and then we can wait another few years? Please, Yn."

"No, cause every time we have one baby, we end up having another one because we both don't want them to be to old or to young to hangout with the other kids." Yn answered, but I could tell there was more, she just wasn't telling me.

"Please? Besides, we can adopt from my mom. You know she'll be pregnant soon anyway. She waited a few years before Altereak came along. It's been a few years since then."

"Not right now, baby."

"Please, we're not getting any younger and I've only gotten you pregnant twice." I reminded her.

"Yeah, and the first time three babies came out. And I was pregnant three times."

"But you miscarried and I don't like talking about that."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay, but can we please have another baby?"

"Not right now."

"Well, why not?"

"Because Chresanto!" She yelled.

"Fine." I huffed, putting her on the dock and then walking away.

"Baby, I'm sorry." She whispered, grabbing my arm. I jerked away from her.

"I'm just having a hard time figuring out why you won't have a child with your husband." I admitted. She remained silent, so I walked back up to the house. I need a hot shower.

I went in the bathroom and locked the door. I need a hot shower, without Yn. These last few months, she's been acting way different. Like a lot different. Is it wrong to think she's cheating on me? Not because she won't have another kid with me, but a bunch stuff. She doesn't want anything to do with me, these past few days have been great, but she's only letting me show affection because what happened with her mom. She's been distant since the first time I mentioned a baby. That was four months ago. And when I asked her the other day, she told me the same thing she did when I asked last year.