Prehia's Birthday Part Two

*Chres POV*

Did he just say he is Yn's brother. "Hold the fuck up." I said. I called Yn, Ciara and Jaquan to the side. "What the fuck is going on here?" I ask. Yn looked as confused as I was. Her mom looked guilty. Jaquan looked uncomfortable and mad. "What are you talking about?" Yn asked. I look at Jaquan and Ciara. Yn stood next to me and stared at them.

"Guys, what's going on?" Yn asked. Her mom looked guilty and looked down at the floor. She mumbled something. "Mom." Yn said. Her mom looked at her, in tears and said "He's my son." Yn looked at Jaquan and Ciara. "How many brothers and sisters do I have?" Yn asked. Her mom thought for a minute. "Seven." She said. Holy shit.

"Do you keep in touch with them?" She asked and her mom nods. Yn looked like she was gonna cry. "Tell me about them quickly." Yn demanded. "Well, there is Carmelo, who is 25. King who is 24. Khalil who is 23. Rihanna who is 21. Renee who 21. Her and Rihanna are twins. Then there is Kaelynn who is 20 and Jaquan who is 19." Ciara told us.

Yn was in tears. "Is my dad their dad?" Yn asked. Ciara nods. "Then what happened to all of them? Cause I remember daddy, I would remember them." Yn said. Yn's mom looked sad. "I gave them to my sister. She raised all of them together. I kept you because, the doctor said I couldn't have any more kids after you." Ciara explained. Yn laughed. It wasn't a 'that's so funny' laugh it's a 'I'mma beat someone with a brick' laugh. "I wanna meet them. But right now, it's my daughter's birthday party." Yn said before walking back in the house. Her mom followed her in and Jaquan and I went back to grilling.

*Yn POV*

I just found out I have seven brothers and sisters. I'mma just forget about it cause it's my daughter's birthday. After thirty minutes it was time to eat. Chres came and sat next to me with two plates. He handed on to me. "Thanks." I said. "Welcome." He told me. "Babe, relax." He told me, putting his hand on my thigh cause I was bouncing my leg. I stopped bouncing it and took a few deep breaths. After we finished the food we did the cake. It was a princess cake. The princess from 'The Princess and the Frog' movie. We all sang happy birthday and then Prehia blew out the candles. I got the video of the whole thing. We ate the cake then went to the gifts.

First was Craig's. He got her shoes, clothes, sun glasses, a baby doll that talks. And he got her a Lamborghini ride on. She loved it all. Then Jacob's. He gave her clothes, toys, and shoes. Lolo got her hair stuff, like clips, combs, hair ties, bows. She got her a necklace and earrings. Ray got her earrings, clothes, crayons, a sketch pad and bracelets. Jaquan got her toys. My mom got her toys, clothes and a fake I-pad for babies. It lights up and talks but nothing else. Then me and Chres got her clothes, toys and a giant teddy bear. She thanked everyone and started playing with her new stuff. I took pictures of everything.

After everyone left, I gave Prehia her medicine, a bath and her cup and she fell asleep. I walked to my room. Chres was in the bed watching TV. He was into it. I laid down and after five minutes I felt poking on my side. I looked over and saw Chres poking my side. "Stop, I'm trynna sleep." I said. Chres stopped then five minutes later he poked my side and said "Are you asleep yet?" I didn't answer, hoping he would think I was and leave me alone. It didn't work.

"Fine, if your asleep you won't mind if I do this." Chres said and started tickling me. I squirmed around and laughed. "Chres, stop we gotta be up early." I said in between laughs. Chre stopped and kissed me. "Fine, only if you cuddle with me." He said. I laughed and cuddled with him. I fell asleep in less than five minutes.